• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kuzooma1

Understand It
So here's the short version of my problem

There's a RP group that I got invested in for weeks and they were looking for new members, so I said to myself "go and sign up." And so I did. I found the directions they set, I went over the application dozens of times and yet I got rejected with no written comment of why I didn't get in. And now I left with this burn question that will haunt me days on end. Why? I take pride in creating characters so it's something can't just forget just like that. Questions like this drive me insane just because I tried to make things perfect because my nature is the one of a perfectionist. I need know to know what I lack in order to be better at making characters, not just for this group, but for time I make any character for any.

If anyone wants to critique me on this app I would be most grateful. You don't have to look any context on how the group's universe works, I just want some criticize on how this character is presented. http://kuzooma.deviantart.com/art/PKMN-DWMA-Weapon-Application-Clover-Ray-598766145

Eirrinn

Demon Lord
Besides the things said in the comments i don't really see anything wrong with the character... maybe they just don't like it?

Kuzooma1

Understand It
Besides the things said in the comments i don't really see anything wrong with the character... maybe they just don't like it?

I don't think they turn down apps that they don't like, it would be more technique. I the only thing that would rejected is her personally because I wrote it where she more introverted, but even so it's a stretch.

Maybe you're just missing that one section (personality) to get to know the character and have it accepted it in the group? Other than that, you're very detailed and organized on the information of her.