• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I crave your attention, notice me :P

JegoLego

Fig Newton
Last edited:

FeralArrow

WITNESS ME
You have a really nice voice, Jego! I will say though, that song in particular didn't seem to have much range in it, but that's not always the best indicator of quality.

Also.

JegoLego

Fig Newton
You have a really nice voice, Jego! I will say though, that song in particular didn't seem to have much range in it, but that's not always the best indicator of quality.

Also.

thanks... I honestly don't know what i'm currently going through, maybe a breakdown or something...

JegoLego

Fig Newton
Sorry, I think I've calmed down now... I really don't know what just happened...

JegoLego

Fig Newton
What did it feel like? Was it wild? Terrifying?

Frantic, would be the best word for it. I've never had a panic attack before, so I don't know if that's what just happened...

Distorted

That sounds about right. You should learn breathing techniques in case it happens again. Or just ride the wave out. It never really lasts.

JegoLego

Fig Newton
I think you have a pretty nice voice too, Jego. Could use some music to go behind it though.

I tried to find a backing track for the song, but they were all a different tempo than what i recorded at. I recorded while singing to the actual song playing, which is 46 And 2 by Tool, btw

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
So your voice sounds really good. Great tone, great warmth, a lot of style from what I can tell.

I have one concern and will raise it in a question

How much time do you sing to a drone? It sounds like you have a good enough ear that you can pick up on most of the distinct pitches, but most phrase initiations are ambiguous from an intonation and pitch standpoint. Try making sure that you can match a pitch exactly, then use that to build your ear for more ambiguous passages.

If it's still unclear, try transposing the idea onto a piano and matching those pitches one by one.

Just some suggestions, should they be acceptable~

JegoLego

Fig Newton
So your voice sounds really good. Great tone, great warmth, a lot of style from what I can tell.

I have one concern and will raise it in a question

How much time do you sing to a drone? It sounds like you have a good enough ear that you can pick up on most of the distinct pitches, but most phrase initiations are ambiguous from an intonation and pitch standpoint. Try making sure that you can match a pitch exactly, then use that to build your ear for more ambiguous passages.

If it's still unclear, try transposing the idea onto a piano and matching those pitches one by one.

Just some suggestions, should they be acceptable~

Are you saying I have trouble hitting pitches dead-on? Cause if you are, then I agree. I sorta have to glide to that pitch. It also probably doesn't help that this song was about as high a pitch as I could sing.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
Are you saying I have trouble hitting pitches dead-on? Cause if you are, then I agree. I sorta have to glide to that pitch. It also probably doesn't help that this song was about as high a pitch as I could sing.
A bit yeah. It's mostly in the start of phrases, suggestive of the idea that you may still be getting used to making the physical/mental connection of "this is the note i will sing"

Hm sounds like you have more of a bass range then.

JegoLego

Fig Newton
A bit yeah. It's mostly in the start of phrases, suggestive of the idea that you may still be getting used to making the physical/mental connection of "this is the note i will sing"

Hm sounds like you have more of a bass range then.

Hemorrhage by Fuel is probably the lowest I can sing and have good tonality.