• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I DEMAND ALL EYES HUR

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
As so I can later gnaw them out....

I am Jesie. I also go by 'Neko' but for sanity and the inevitable wall of text that would occur, Let's just go with 'Jesie'.

I've come to the conclusion I'm a Alligator. As my friend Devilduk cannot draw people and seems to draw Neko in my place it's time I created a fersona to quell this identity crises. However I feel a Gator might be just as troublesome for the poor fellow...

Alas!

I am 21, female, foul tempered, hungry, can't reach tall shelf's, and get banned from forms alot...
This does not come as a surprise to me really because I'm always up for a argument... Admins however are not.

And it's that veracious apatite for food, verbal disputes, and the first nature desire to viciously attack anything that meanders too close to the river's edge that has made me the Gator I am today!

Hello World and all who- *NOM*

-Lucario-

Hello Jesie and welcome to the forums. If you ever need anything feel free to send me a private message and I will try to help you out as best as I can,....well that's if it doesn't involve you eating me (I'm fur and bone, I wouldn't taste that great anyways). I hope you enjoy your time on the forums.

K

Kurama17

Hello Lucario. We meet again. Now why are you trying to hit on the new girl? *Waves to new girl* I got a present Lucario, and guess what it is? *Whacks you with a newspaper* Betch. XD Just havin fun Lu! Anyway Miss Gator, welcome to teh forums of awsomeness.

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
So if I need help helping my sister with her advanced calculus, Give you a ring? Sweet.
And I'm a gator. fur and bones are a major part of my diet. I lack the determination to pick all that stuff out before I swallow it whole.

Awesome you say? *Stroke chin* Oh crap.. I forgot I can't reach it.

-Lucario-

Hello Lucario. We meet again. Now why are you trying to hit on the new girl? *Waves to new girl* I got a present Lucario, and guess what it is? *Whacks you with a newspaper* Betch. XD Just havin fun Lu! Anyway Miss Gator, welcome to teh forums of awsomeness.

I wasn't hitting on her, I was just simply offering my help services to her, she may have questions about the forums. I swear imma get brain damage from the amount of times you hit me in the head. :[

So if I need help helping my sister's advanced calculus Give you a ring? Sweet.
And I'm a gator. fur and bones are a major part of my diet. I lack the determination to pick all that stuff out before I swallow it whole.

Awesome you say? *Stroke chin* Oh crap.. I forgot I can't reach it.

Sure, it depends on the problem though, calculous is a pain. :<

K

Kurama17

I wasn't hitting on her, I was just simply offering my help services to her, she may have questions about the forums. I swear imma get brain damage from the amount of times you hit me in the head. :[

It's all in good spirits Lucario, don't worry XD And I was joking on that, I'm trying to change up what I do for intros, and I don't pounce women =/

-Lucario-

I could eat him if you'd like?
But then who will help you out with your calculus problems ;D

It's all in good spirits Lucario, don't worry XD And I was joking on that, I'm trying to change up what I do for intros, and I don't pounce women =/

I know :p

Last edited:
K

Kurama17

No, but I've already whacked him like, 2,000,000,000 times XD

Rifter

Perpetuating the Stereotype
AHHHH! AHHHHHH!!!! OH GOD, SHE ATE MY EYE, SHE ATE myahahaha no it's a joke, see I have it right here.

..Do we have a technician on hand?

The Grey One

New Zealand Scot
Hey hey and welcome :)

That'd be somewhere between 1 and 240some-odd chances he's had so far. How many whacks do you think it's been?

Oh, and... welcome new... gator... girl.

Yeah, don't even try to eat me *smirks mischieveously* I think I'm quicker~

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Hello and welcome to FAF, hope you enjoy it here. Have fun.:)

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
welcome to the land of scales and pales with lots of males o.o

welcome

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
hello and welcome, and if you are going to eat me please take the head first im not to much for pain. i also dont want my tail being snapped off while i am still alive.

K

Kurama17

That'd be somewhere between 1 and 240some-odd chances he's had so far. How many whacks do you think it's been?

Oh, and... welcome new... gator... girl.

Yeah, don't even try to eat me *smirks mischieveously* I think I'm quicker~

Foxy, I could be put in jail for Pokemon abuse XD

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
Ahh, Dun worry Kvasir, There's plenty of others here to feel my hungry wrath.

Well aint ya'll just the welcomeist bunch! I will admit I am kinda new to this. I mean, I've been on furry forums before but that's only because the comics I draw are of anthropomorphic characters and it's where most my fanbase can easily come from. Not that I myself was overly furry.

But uhh... I've gotten myself banned from most of them.
I did get my fanbase thought! and a boyfriend out of the resulting shitstorms, So all's well that ends well I s'pose...

But heh.. Surely I aint the only one here with a story like that!

....Surely..

Basque

Medic
:lol: Hey, it's great to see you getting along with everybody so well, Jesie. ^^ It's good to have you on the boards. It's neat to see an Alligator too, the fandom doesn't have enough exotic species.

And did you say you drew comics? If you don't mind me asking, I'm a big fan of comics so I'd be really excited to see what you've done.

Oh, and don't eat Lucario. He's Steel-type, and everyone knows they taste terrible.

PeppermintRoo

Mint Flavored

Bwahaha, retribution! The pups shall nom the gator.