• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I did my first commission art

SOTNAS

looks good!
I think this is very good for determining the future style. the only thing is, I want more details and clear lines, as if on hand, for example. I also like colors! all in all a very good start!

marwmellow

Thx!
I'm already working on a new one <3
To gain momentum, I decided to do any art for 40$ for first 10 customers c:

Heppi

The happy one~
I'm a big fan of soft looking coloring, it looks really, really good!
How did the commissioner react? Must be really happy with this piece~

P

puddinsticks

Your rendering is very well done. I'm loving the contrast between light and dark values. Very clean and lively feeling illustrative work.
Great job. You'll only keep getting better from here, too. :) I won't be surprised if you have people racing for commission slots soon, if this is the quality of work you offer.

marwmellow

Your rendering is very well done. I'm loving the contrast between light and dark values. Very clean and lively feeling illustrative work.
Great job. You'll only keep getting better from here, too. :) I won't be surprised if you have people racing for commission slots soon, if this is the quality of work you offer.
Thx)

Faustus

Yep, looks good to me. I actually like the soft focus effect, it gives the image a kind of dreamy quality.