• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I do requests. CLOSED. Will do more in the future!

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable

Shadowblackwolf

The really tired one....
I'm not dead! Nor is this thread. I have finished Stem the Deer's character.
Had a harder time with this one, as I'm trying a new style that I really, really like,
Plus, I'm used to drawing clothes on my characters, so I had to change formats and be more androgynous with the character/
Also, I tried drawing Stem in a more sleek version than the ref, which might make him more feminine looking, but I like how it came out,
Lastly, antlers.... played with those a LOT. (if the erase marks are any indication). And ears, which I finally got some deer looking ears instead of wolf ears that I will also add to Closer to the sun's character Blanche during inking.
Anywhoo. Storok is next, and then the one I'm personally looking forward to, Peaches and Dreams!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 52

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
@Shadowblackwolf All your stuff was traditional right? What did you use to take the pictures?

Shadowblackwolf

The really tired one....
@Shadowblackwolf All your stuff was traditional right? What did you use to take the pictures?
I use a scanner. It's a Canon MP250. I draw it out on paper, then scan it. after that I usually use GIMP for the inking and coloring. It's kind of an odd and very old way of doing it, with all the tablets and paint tool SAI. I want to learn how to use one, but I need to get one first, heh.
A friend of mine has one, and I tried using it. It's beautiful in the fact that there are no eraser marks to deal with, (good erasers are hard to find) but it's also kind of odd looking at a screen instead of the pad right in front of me.

lyar

I use a scanner. It's a Canon MP250. I draw it out on paper, then scan it. after that I usually use GIMP for the inking and coloring. It's kind of an odd and very old way of doing it, with all the tablets and paint tool SAI. I want to learn how to use one, but I need to get one first, heh.
A friend of mine has one, and I tried using it. It's beautiful in the fact that there are no eraser marks to deal with, (good erasers are hard to find) but it's also kind of odd looking at a screen instead of the pad right in front of me.
K thanks. I don't have the money to switch to digital so I was just wondering

lyar

No problem! Any printer/scanner combo from Walmart will do the trick. I prefer it opposed to taking a picture of it with a camera, and uploading. Never turns out well, and inking is a disaster.
Heh walmart. I live in NYC there's no walmarts here.