• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I don't know how good I have it.

knightwolf09

Sir Prickly
I see people stressing the brains out, worrying about finals, and I only have one in physics, open note and book no less. Plus just one project then I'm done. I didn't know that I had it so easy compared to everyone else. That might change in the future, I don't know.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Umm. Good for you I guess.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
find something to work on then. like, don't make this mistake of thinking "now i can take a break when everyone else isn't" nahhhh- find something to do and find a reason to not feel like a lazy piec o shit

like think of all the things that made you go "i wanna do dat!!~~~!!!!!!!~~" yeah well if that's your current situation then life is literally going "HEY BITCH IT'S RIGHT HERE IN YOUR LAP GET THE FUCK OVER HERE YOU SLUT", seriously though if you find yourself in times where you're like "wow i have so much less work than everyone else" change that! make certain you're not wasting time and find something worthwhile.

or something to that effect

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
to be fair this is considered a low content post so that would be why the response is kinda like "OK THANKS"