• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I don't know where Lag comes from.

AliothFox

That High-Flyin' Foxy
I'm just happy it's not a database failure like last time or a HDD failure the time before that.

Agreed. That's probably yet to come once the site comes back up and gets flooded with people checking stuff X3

In all seriousness though, I'm still a bit pissed by how FA is handling it. Obviously they can't make their ISP bring things up any faster, but they're doing the same "no updates" crap that they did back in December. There's been hardly a word here on the Forums since this mess started. And the last thing they said on Twitter was "the site is back up" - and it was up, but it's clearly not now. They need to post a new update, even if it's nothing more than "We still don't have any new information."

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
Hmm don't mind me. I'm just taking the last life boat! TA TA!!!

so... IB, SF, and FA completely down.. awesomesauce. weasyl is still running ok for now, so lets see. wonder if it's someone out there trying to make weasyl look bad. like 'frame' someone sort of thing.. i dunno, that's all conspiracy shit :p but either way, it is a bit aggravating when trying to post about commission openings.

AliothFox

That High-Flyin' Foxy
so... IB, SF, and FA completely down.. awesomesauce. weasyl is still running ok for now, so lets see. wonder if it's someone out there trying to make weasyl look bad. like 'frame' someone sort of thing.. i dunno, that's all conspiracy shit :p but either way, it is a bit aggravating when trying to post about commission openings.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is even specifically targeting the furry fandom - other people are now telling me that Wal-Mart's site is down, and so is Pearson Education, and so is Norton Security and several others. Whatever it is, assuming they're all connected, this is a MAJOR attack.

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
it is a bit aggravating when trying to post about commission openings.

Which is why people really need to stop hosting their commission services on these websites. Many artists tend to have everything on a personal blog like tumblr or blogspot these days. /offtopic

Weasyl got targeted too.

OTOH they have plans in place for how to deal with this (step 1: use Cloudflare) so they're still up.

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!