• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I don't see what the big deal is about vore

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Unbirthing fetish...
-shudders-

Kazooie

Crusader for Cute
Kazooie... What do you mean by brain fetish?

And piñata fetish.... da fuq.... Lolz.
I never mentioned anything about brain fetishes, only that brains were dumb??

That said, someone probably has one.

Well, the pinata designs themselves can be just plain neat. It's what you do with such characters that makes them closely associated with specific fetishes.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
I can't help but wonder how people with extreme fetishes perceive themselves. Do you think some are ashamed or hate it? I mean you can't choose them and it must be hard to try and rid them if it is possible.

I'm not saying it's bad to have them, each to own, but wouldn't you be worried about how others perceive them?

Yes, there are plenty of people with extreme fetishes who also feel crappy about themselves.

I admit I am into weird stuff, and speaking from my personal experience as well as drawing from what others have said, it largely comes from comments and quips made by others. "Weird" is pretty tame because most people have probably been called that at one time or another, but "gross", "disgusting", and "freak" being constantly said about certain kinks really gets past the point of annoying. A lot of times it also keeps people from exploring their own sexualities because they feel flat-out ashamed of what they are into. They wind up pretty repressed because they're too worried about being judged by others if they let it slip in casual/maybe TMI conversation with a friend or something.

That's why I am usually pretty ready to tell people to shut it when they give people crap about their kinks. People are into what they are into, and as long as it isn't harming anyone else ("ew gross I don't like it" doesn't mean harm) nobody should give them flak. The furry fandom seems to be a lot worse about this than most. Yeah, nobody likes a person talking about extreme kinks constantly or in inappropriate situations - most people can't even talk about vanilla sex without getting uncomfortable and squirmy. It happens a heck of a lot more than just in those instances, though; it's like the largely-to-completely-nonsexual members of the fandom are trying to hide the fetish/kink aspects for the sake of a better image or something.

TL;DR - People like all sorts of things. You don't have to like them. I'm not going to give you flak for liking broccoli just because I don't like it.

Schwimmwagen

I ran into an unbirthing comic where this bitch had, like, five people in her uterus.

I like to imagine that it ended with her exploding and killing everything.

Shoulda read the whole thing

Also I know a good comic series. It's called Crossed. :3c

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
An ex girlfriend of mine was into vore. It was a little bit weird when she told me she thought about eating me once, and wasn't joking.

I think Objectophilia, romantic and sexual attractions towards certain objects, is weirder but that's another story.

I wonder if Issei Sagawa could be said to be into vore, or if his fixation was of a different, erm, flavor?

Objectum Sexualis is fascinating to me. Tyra Banks did a fascinating interview with Erika Eiffel, a champion archeress who talked in a very no-nonsense, down-to-earth fashion about her attraction to the eiffel tower and her archery bow.

I found her utterly delightful--but then, you have to be pretty fucking dumb to look bad next to Tyra Banks, who had three working brain cells, until two of them died while trying to figure out how to work a light switch.

The majority of Objectum sexualists are on the autism spectrum. This makes perfect sense, given that most autistic folks are fascinated with inanimate objects, and often find human beings complex and frightening.

I suppose vore stems from some primal desire to utterly absorb or be utterly absorbed by one's lover in a way that even extends below the level of sex, but I sure can't relate to it.

Unbirthing, I can at least understand, because it at least involves actual sex organs, and overlaps with pregnancy fetish, inflation fetish, deep penetration fetish, cunnilingus, and other popular pastimes/fetish.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
What is :V doing there. Castration fetish is the worst.

On the topic of vore: I've gotten the impression vore is pretty popular in the fandom. Can anyone confirm or help explain whyyy?

If it actually is more popular amongst furries I would hazard a guess that because by necessity some fetishes can only exist in drawings that a community which already has lots of errotic drawings is the most likely place for the content to be produced.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
If it actually is more popular amongst furries I would hazard a guess that because by necessity some fetishes can only exist in drawings that a community which already has lots of errotic drawings is the most likely place for the content to be produced.
I've heard that, while over all it isn't massively popular, out of all the weirder fetishes it tends to be more popular in the fandom. It makes sense with the whole animal thing since animals tend to eat each other. Plus, lots of dragons! :V

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I've heard that, while over all it isn't massively popular, out of all the weirder fetishes it tends to be more popular in the fandom. It makes sense with the whole animal thing since animals tend to eat each other. Plus, lots of dragons! :V

It's weird that the fetish options on FA include all these really obscure fetishes like inflation and pregnancy, but more common ones are left out.

It's weird that the fetish options on FA include all these really obscure fetishes like inflation and pregnancy, but more common ones are left out.

Inflation and pregnancy fetishes aren't obscure at all. Especially pregnancy. That's one of the most vanilla fetishes around.

Also, which "common" ones are being left out, exactly?

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Inflation and pregnancy fetishes aren't obscure at all. Especially pregnancy. That's one of the most vanilla fetishes around.

Also, which "common" ones are being left out, exactly?
Have to agree with that. My opening fetish was inflation, then it segued into vore. While I never was into pregnancy, I noticed that there was quite a bit of pregnancy art popping up on the main page.