• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I draw...May I draw you?

Reign81889

Are you still accepting by any chance? ^^; I see you have a lot...so I'll understand if you don't wanna. ^^

But if so...could you draw one of these two?

Reign

Maji

If you're interested and end up drawing one of 'em, thanks a lot! ^__^

Electrofur

Mad scientist
If you want you could try drawing my fursina Meru. :3 I can't give you a link to her ref right now though. XD
She's an electric (like pikachu) grey squirrel. Slightly fat, semi-long brownish hair and droopy, blue eyes. :3
If you'd rather draw her non-anthro that's fine too. :3 Just draw a fat, electric squirrel. XD

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
By the by, do you have a FA page so we can see what your art looks like?

When the site gets back up, I mean?

HumanLombax

Now known As Orgee The Lombax
You can do me, I have a fairly accurate reference sheet... I warn you, I'm a bit difficult to draw tho (from what I'm told)

MagicLocket

Are you still accepting by any chance? ^^; I see you have a lot...so I'll understand if you don't wanna. ^^

But if so...could you draw one of these two?

Reign

Maji

If you're interested and end up drawing one of 'em, thanks a lot! ^__^
My question is, do you want them in the sonic style you have them currently? Or as something else you've had in mind?
(I saw your board earlier X3)

MagicLocket

If you want you could try drawing my fursina Meru. :3 I can't give you a link to her ref right now though. XD
She's an electric (like pikachu) grey squirrel. Slightly fat, semi-long brownish hair and droopy, blue eyes. :3
If you'd rather draw her non-anthro that's fine too. :3 Just draw a fat, electric squirrel. XD
If I want?
Heh heh....then no. >[
XD, Obviously I'm kidding! It's not whether I want to it's whether you would allow me to. =)
So, how shall it?

Jenzo770

I can sook really good for you
I'd say "can I?" but I'm confident I can I just need your permission ^^'.

Anyways. I was just wondering if anyone would mind if I draw their character for them because..well I'm trying to improve my drawing skill, and...that's bout it. =w=;
The only animals I seem to have difficulty with creatures dog/cat related. Really sorry. I could TRY tho! =)
So, what else. I can only draw in pencil/pen because I have no tablet (anymore XmX), and I 'scan' it by taking a picture of it with my camera.
Now all i need is a place to get it sen here if that's understandable.
like, I was going to use Photo bucket, but I was told over time they delete pictures....don't want that.
So! till I get a place besides Photo bucket, i can just sketch up some pictures an keep them on hold. Not the best idea but what else can I do?

Goodness I ramble =x='.

EDIT: I almost forgot! Unsure about requesting something just ask first ya no?
Like let me start ya off;
I don't do Gore, or Dirsty stuff ^-^. Simple as that =).

You can draw mine, i need a pic of my fursona in a counter-strike outfit for a project. He's a Foxcoon (fox and racoon hybrid). PM me and i'll send ya a pic on how he almost looks like, and you can work from that^^

Reign81889

My question is, do you want them in the sonic style you have them currently? Or as something else you've had in mind?
(I saw your board earlier X3)

Ah! Um, any way's fine...^^; I just mentioned that other option in case anyone who was interested in drawing my OCs don't like/can't draw Sonic OCs. :p

So yeah, whichever you prefer. :) Thanks! X3

TDGSeal

Yes.
Gladly! Just your average winged wolf...*cough* It would be my pleasure.

gothyk

Gothyk Industries
Well, you're looking for sites to share your work? Have you ever considered FurAffinity? (Just curious)

I wouldn't mind a pic. How are you with dragons?

I'm not asking for art but I'll tell you about Photobucket. I've had some old art and photos in my gallery there for a few years and they're still there, not been deleted. I'm not sure where you heard of peoples images getting deleted but mine have not. I hope you find a place to post your images ^^

MagicLocket

You can draw mine, i need a pic of my fursona in a counter-strike outfit for a project. He's a Foxcoon (fox and racoon hybrid). PM me and i'll send ya a pic on how he almost looks like, and you can work from that^^
Heh, never heard of counter-strike. Any outfit? Alright, I'll be sending you a Pm an give it a try.

MagicLocket

Well, you're looking for sites to share your work? Have you ever considered FurAffinity? (Just curious)

I wouldn't mind a pic. How are you with dragons?
Have I? No. Only because I thought it was directed to a more mature/older audience (then why am I here? XP).
I'll give it thought. I also feel I'm not as skilled as others here if you understand me. ^^'

EDIT: An Yes! i am very experience wih Dragons! ='D (Not te best mind you...but still ^x^)
All it depends on how you want it drawn.

Last edited:

MagicLocket

I'm not asking for art but I'll tell you about Photobucket. I've had some old art and photos in my gallery there for a few years and they're still there, not been deleted. I'm not sure where you heard of peoples images getting deleted but mine have not. I hope you find a place to post your images ^^
Thank you, I'm going to stick with Photoshop. =)

gothyk

Gothyk Industries
Have I? No. Only because I thought it was directed to a more mature/older audience (then why am I here? XP).
I'll give it thought. I also feel I'm not as skilled as others here if you understand me. ^^'

EDIT: An Yes! i am very experience wih Dragons! ='D (Not te best mind you...but still ^x^)
All it depends on how you want it drawn.

Lol, furaffinity isn't JUST for older artists, and it's definately not for just professional artists. I'm no pro by any means, but I like to see what people have to say about my stuff.

And that's great! So... no adult oriented stuffs? Okay, I can do that. I have a female dragon, Meteora, who has become one of my major request-characters. I have a few refs, but they are mainly nude. Would you mind those, or should I find some of my not-so-nude pics of her? (just want to be sure, you know?)

Koomie

Queen o' Schizophrenia
*tilts head to the side* i'll ledn you my charas. THey don't get drawn by other people very often... Just hit my FA page, i have a link on my journal to all my main charas.

KiloCharlie

Tastes Like You Only Sweeter
I'd say "can I?" but I'm confident I can I just need your permission ^^'.

Anyways. I was just wondering if anyone would mind if I draw their character for them because..well I'm trying to improve my drawing skill, and...that's bout it. =w=;
The only animals I seem to have difficulty with creatures dog/cat related. Really sorry. I could TRY tho! =)
So, what else. I can only draw in pencil/pen because I have no tablet (anymore XmX), and I 'scan' it by taking a picture of it with my camera.
Now all i need is a place to get it sen here if that's understandable.
like, I was going to use Photo bucket, but I was told over time they delete pictures....don't want that.
So! till I get a place besides Photo bucket, i can just sketch up some pictures an keep them on hold. Not the best idea but what else can I do?

Goodness I ramble =x='.

EDIT: I almost forgot! Unsure about requesting something just ask first ya no?
Like let me start ya off;
I don't do Gore, or Dirty stuff ^-^. Simple as that =).

Update!
Oh gosh i haven't drawn a thing today! ;^; My biggest apologies! I'm going to allow a few more requests but after like Saturday ima stop cause I can't draw on Weekdays (Family Rules I keep off the Computer ^-^).

you can draw my char if you want... He's an Arctic Fox... 6'1" 125-140lbs. usually wears baggy clothes that are either black or match the current color of his fur... in the Winter his fur is a pure white. in the summer it is black with dark blue and red streaks...