• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I feel incredible, says pregnant man

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23433982-5012769,00.html

PS. It's actually a Transsexual that kept their Woman bits.
It's still creepy for the kid though.
 

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Bokracroc said:
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23433982-5012769,00.html

PS. It's actually a Transsexual that kept their Woman bits.
It's still creepy for the kid though.

The fuck??!?
THE FUCK?!?!
[size=x-large] THE FUCK!?!??[/size]
..th...that picture...
why god why...
 

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
DragonMagica said:
He's still biologically female so........ what the hell? o____O

She, not "he"... no amount of surgery will ever change a person's true gender.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Ceceil Felias

Never have I seen fail so huge
And Roose Hurro wins the epic fail award of the year.

While the article doesn't really seem that bad at all, I'll have to agree with Rilvor that the image included is, well... mindscarring. D: Then again I've always hated MPreg in a fictional context, and I've always been the first one to get the torches and pitchforks at the sight of it without a proper explanation to satisfy the basic rules of biology.
 

DarkTalbain64

Buff and Evil.
Rilvor said:
Bokracroc said:
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23433982-5012769,00.html

PS. It's actually a Transsexual that kept their Woman bits.
It's still creepy for the kid though.

The fuck??!?
THE FUCK?!?!
[size=x-large] THE FUCK!?!??[/size]
..th...that picture...
why god why...

I think Rilvor's mind shattered...
 

capthavoc123

Master of Disaster
Roose Hurro said:
DragonMagica said:
He's still biologically female so........ what the hell? o____O

She, not "he"... no amount of surgery will ever change a person's true gender.

"Gender" is a social construct. You mean no amount of surgery will ever change a person's true sex.
 

Rilvor

Formal when angry
If your DNA ( I think thats the right thing...I never was much into this sort of thing) says you are female...then you are. No amount of outer conditioning will ever change that...you can do nothing more than fool yourself. Maybe not a bad thing, but in some strange way, it is literally living a lie?
 

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Rilvor said:
If your DNA ( I think thats the right thing...I never was much into this sort of thing) says you are female...then you are. No amount of outer conditioning will ever change that...
Considering all the person had to do what stop taking the testosterone stuff, yeah.
 
oh my freaking HAHAHAHA I Wish I knew him. I would falcon punch him SO quickly!
 
T

TakeWalker

Guest
Because hating on transgender people is cruise control for awesome.
 
it bloody well is if they have man parts and woman parts :c
 

XeNoX

Member
furries - neverending source of tolerance and acceptance

also don't make me do another sex determination 101 on you >;C
 

codewolf

RBW Con Staff
capthavoc123: that comment wasnt needed.
balt-lightning: engage yer brain before ya post next time m'kay??
 
I wont, I can say what I like and if you don't like me. I don't le care~ :} I love everyone the same amount.
 

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
Good for him. If he wants to, so be it. But I think this might nave an effect on his future life (aside from having a child running around). I mean, it's such a strange thing that it's probably going to effect how he is perceived by other people. Think about what it would be like in a job interview.
 

Uzhas

Member
Well, if some one wants to be a parent, i say let them! In the next century, the concept of gender will become increasingly more obscure. And by the way, maybe he didnt want to give up his gender, maybe he just wanted to expirence parenthood? Think about it, if your gay and want a child, what do you do, adoupt, right? Well, what if said gay person is male and wanted a blood child? In normal circumstances, he'd be SOL, but not with Modern Science.

He has every right, and i cant find him at fault. It almost seems like few of you have ever cared for a child before. It is kind of cool having someone who thinks your the coolest person in existence. I cant imagine life without my siblings, and i can only assume that there isnt much of a difference between caring for a younger sibling and caring for a son or daughter.
It is his life, he can live it the way he wishes, he is not hurting anyone.
 
J

Jelly

Guest
lobosabio said:
Good for him. If he wants to, so be it. But I think this might nave an effect on his future life (aside from having a child running around). I mean, it's such a strange thing that it's probably going to effect how he is perceived by other people. Think about what it would be like in a job interview.

How?
He looks like a man.

...his butt might get really fat, though.

But even then, I wouldn't think most peoples reaction after the birth would be "this guy was probably pregnant."
 

Ainoko

The Wild And Crazy Hybrid
Well this IS NOT a true Mpreg because he is a ransgender. What it means is that one day, soon I hope, a male (one who was born that way) will finally get pregnant and carry a child to term. When that happens, then men around the world will shudder, not to mention the ases in our government who will then lose a key arguement on gay marriage.
 

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Ceceil Felias said:
And Roose Hurro wins the epic fail award of the year.

While the article doesn't really seem that bad at all, I'll have to agree with Rilvor that the image included is, well... mindscarring. D: Then again I've always hated MPreg in a fictional context, and I've always been the first one to get the torches and pitchforks at the sight of it without a proper explanation to satisfy the basic rules of biology.

Actually, no, I don't "epic fail"... as I said, no amount of surgery will change the fact a person is either male or female, a fact that is clearly set in chromosomal DNA. Two of those chromosomes determine a person's sex/gender... one X and one Y for a man, and two Xs for a woman. No amount of surgery changes that, it only turns the truth into a lie.

As for a proper explaination, that's easy... this is simply a woman who wears her hair short, takes hormones, and had her breasts hacked off. That satisfy the "basic rules of biology"...? SHE, not HE!



capthavoc123 said:
Roose Hurro said:
DragonMagica said:
He's still biologically female so........ what the hell? o____O

She, not "he"... no amount of surgery will ever change a person's true gender.

"Gender" is a social construct. You mean no amount of surgery will ever change a person's true sex.

Sex... gender... two words for the same thing, far as I'm concerned. Even though Webster's defines gender as: "The classification by which words are grouped as masculine, feminine, or neuter." And defines sex as: "1. Either of the two divisions of organisms distinguished as male and female... 2. The character of being male or female."

Eh... the proper word would be "sex", by definition. But you already made the translation, so it makes no real difference. Socially speaking, sex and gender are interchangeable. Unless you want to poke at semantics. Besides, neither a person's true gender nor their sex can be changed by surgery, no matter how much you twist the words....


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ainoko said:
Well this IS NOT a true Mpreg because he is a ransgender. What it means is that one day, soon I hope, a male (one who was born that way) will finally get pregnant and carry a child to term. When that happens, then men around the world will shudder, not to mention the ases in our government who will then lose a key arguement on gay marriage.

Sorry, I almost forgot you, Ainoko....

Yes, you are right... this is simply a mutilated woman who got pregnant, not a man. Unfortunately (at least from your viewpoint), your hope for a male born able to "get pregnant" is pure fantasy. Even human "hermaphrodites" aren't real herms, simply men or women suffering from a rare birth defect, in many (if not all) cases, correctable by surgery, if performed early enough (at least for the males... for the females, early correction is not as vital).

So... male is male, female is female. "Never the twain shall meet."


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Top