• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I feel like my Fursona needs something/Missing something

Atsuma

Need to find RPs...
I think maybe some piercings would benefit him, yeah. It gives him more of a sense of depth and character. His design though is a+++++ and I don't think it needs anything else.
Yeah what piercings though? nothing girly please.... Lmao

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
Looks at dislikes

Oh boy this will be just great!

I say you should have A bull ring but if you did just saying I would think you're gay on the dam spot. Just with the whole guys who have piercings are gay stereotype unless you want to be seen as that (I know you're straight you said that in the discord)I would advise thinking of something else to be honest.

Atsuma

Need to find RPs...
Looks at dislikes

Oh boy this will be just great!

I say you should have A bull ring but if you did just saying I would think you're gay on the dam spot. Just with the whole guys who have piercings are gay stereotype unless you want to be seen as that (I know you're straight you said that in the discord)I would advise thinking of something else to be honest.

lol. augh sucks guys cant have piercings cause than they are called gay... though isnt it in the right ear not left?

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
lol. augh sucks guys cant have piercings cause than they are called gay... though isnt it in the right ear not left?

Yep but not all people realize that my man just saying. There are A lot of dipshits on earth now.