• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I finalized my Fursona!!!

Vær

Mr. Prickles
1411616801.vaerjo_41521_b498.jpg

Name: Vær Tåbelige (Vay-air Toe-blee)
Species: Asiatic Brush-Tailed Porcupine
Star Sign: Cancer-Dragon
Sex: Male
Orientation: Asexual/Genderqueer
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 165lbs.

History:
Vær is a young looking porcupine adult who is still figuring himself out. He's been wandering looking for his place in the world with only the clothes on his back, a doctor's bag that seems to be bigger on the inside, and a mysterious pocket watch in his vest pocket that he just can't seem to focus on. He lucidly dreams often of worlds beyond the one he experiences and believes he knows the meaning to life. Although he dreams immensely he never learns a thing about his beginnings. He has two clues to his past: that he has to search and find a companion; and a title that resonates within his mind, "The Agent."​

Personality: Outgoing and very friendly. Seems extremely extroverted but quite cautious and wary around others. Quick to trust and gives everyone the benefit of the doubt. He is constantly in a pensive train of thought and it can be mistaken for him being air-headed and aloof. Although he doesn't show it he can be very dark and morbid and deep down he is but a Dreamer. He often pulls sweets out of his bag at random moments and yet he has no clue how they get there. But it doesn't stop him from eating and sharing them. Vær is also a very physical person always wanting to be as close to people as possible but being a porcupine, things sometimes don't pan out. Although he is timid, he shouldn't be judge based on that. He's a born and raised fighter who prefers to hit the books rather than people. He's a bibliophile and avid reader; you will find him often perusing the local library. He always carries around with him a notebook for taking down those fleeting thoughts and ideas.

• Goal: To learn everything he can about anything and everything.
  • Profession: Gatherer of Information; Scribe
  • Personal quote: "Gray is a beautiful thing to a person living within a black world."
  • Theme song: "Your Hand in Mine" - Explosions in the Sky

Likes: Desserts, Fruits, Books, Boxes and Containers, Stationary, Formal Clothing, Manga and Comics, Classical Instruments

• Favorite food: Raspberry Fruit Tart
  • Favorite drink: White Russian
  • Favorite location: Somewhere near the ocean
  • Favorite weather: Overcast
  • Favorite color: Yellow

Dislikes: Most green vegetables, Melons, Girl Scouts

• Least liked food: Mushrooms
  • Least liked drink: Artichoke Tea
  • Least liked location: Hot Places (Unless by the Ocean)
  • Least liked weather: Sunny

Skills: Mixology. Ballroom Dancing. Combat Training. Being Punctual.

Weaknesses: Ticklish. Gets discouraged easily when expected to do things. Bored very easily and has a small attention span.

Last edited:

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
Nice work, Vær. :3 Also, duhuhuhu, I see what you did with the history.

/rabidfangirl

Very clean format as well. Do you intent to do a full reference sheet for your fursona, too? c:

Vær

Mr. Prickles
Nice work, Vær. :3 Also, duhuhuhu, I see what you did with the history.

/rabidfangirl

Very clean format as well. Do you intent to do a full reference sheet for your fursona, too? c:

Thank you! ^w^ It's what makes backstories fun!!!

And yes I do! I've actually been trying to make one but a lot of my attempts don't seem to please me. But I'll definitely be getting one up.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
I love the design, and seems he has a cool back story ^_^ I rarely do backstories I wish I did...the exception being one character.

...and a ticklish porcupine x3 Gee, I think that would only be a problem if people were brave enough to ignore the quills :p

NightsOfStars

Twinkle and Shine
Thought I recognized this dude. I saw him in your submission on the main site last night. ^^ Looks cool!

Vær

Mr. Prickles
I love the design, and seems he has a cool back story ^_^ I rarely do backstories I wish I did...the exception being one character.

...and a ticklish porcupine x3 Gee, I think that would only be a problem if people were brave enough to ignore the quills :p

Haha, yeah! The backstory was the fun part! I saw some people with pretty extensive backstories so I wanted one on par with them. If you don't mind, share your one character's backstory? ^,^

Thought I recognized this dude. I saw him in your submission on the main site last night. ^^ Looks cool!

Really?! ^,^ Watch me and I'll do the same in return! Thanks for liking him. I put a good amount of effort into this guy.

Brazen

Terrorist Scum
Ok, so he's using a belt as a tourniquet on his arm, but his description forgets to mention that he's a heroin user. Don't forget to clarify these things so people aren't confused.

Vær

Mr. Prickles
Ok, so he's using a belt as a tourniquet on his arm, but his description forgets to mention that he's a heroin user. Don't forget to clarify these things so people aren't confused.

Amusing....and would be a nice dark quirk. :twisted:

NightsOfStars

Twinkle and Shine
Haha, yeah! The backstory was the fun part! I saw some people with pretty extensive backstories so I wanted one on par with them. If you don't mind, share your one character's backstory? ^,^

Really?! ^,^ Watch me and I'll do the same in return! Thanks for liking him. I put a good amount of effort into this guy.

Watch given. ^^