• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I found this stupid petition:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xolani

It has a massive seven signatures.

Clearly, public opinion is weighted in favour of fursecution.

zanaelf

Lady Danielle Zana
I find this amusing, not knowing to facepalm for the loss of hope for humanity, or laugh my head off... the thing is it wont reach the petition numbers required, because its a joke, but if it did, It would be amusing to watch Obama talk about this , exactly have a similar idea like Artillery Spam's scenario.

Last edited:

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Oh my sides...
I saw about 5 journals this morning about that petition. Jeez furries...way to overreact. XD

I wont support petition against furry fandom

Furries are terrorists and must be dealt with accordingly. :V

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
'total signatures: 8'

Come on, even the petitions with lots of signatures aren't serious...unless the usa really is considering a death star.

T

TheMetalVelocity

I don't believe it. I doubt these people even know what furry is. If it is real, obama will probably agree with it lmfao.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Meanwhile in Bangladesh hardline islamists are seriously campaigning for shariah law and punishments for blasphemy.

Just as silly, but actually supported by masses of people. That sort of stuff should be in our minds above troll petitions with the same popularity as donald trump's comb-over.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Aww, is that just a US thing? :c Seriously, no one could've taken that seriously, no one

Except for flamboyantly fanatic furries.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
We need more signatures. We now have the chance to finally put those sickfucks away.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
When reading the title, I thought it was going to be "make the furry fandom a protected group" like a thread posted on here before. But this one is new, and gave me a few fresh cheap laughs while reading. Of course it's not serious. Nobody is stupid enough to genuinely believe it. :p

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather

redhusky17

Welll the petition is stupid. First of all people should know both sides, good and bad sides of furry fandom. I could say all cartoons should be illegal and then I would write pages why it’s bad. If they want people to really vote. Then it should have both sides of the fandom.
In conclusion , I think it’s stupid and 99.9999999% wont happen .

I think who did the petition is single and feels alone and hurt. or he hates us
Can we start a petition that all furry hates should go in jail ? XD

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Whatch out publikz here I cum to rhape your dog and infect your children's!

Last edited:

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Welll the petition is stupid. First of all people should know both sides, good and bad sides of furry fandom.
You're actually pretty serious about this, aren't you? Relax, it's just a troll. It's not actually gonna happen.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Don't get so full of yourself.
Some git made a petition, and you, as well of other furries are bothered by it. If you weren't, this thread would have not been a result of it. Congrats.

Can we start a petition that all furry hates should go in jail ? XD

It can be in the same league of "kill the darkies", "Anti-white" Genocide, and "Making a Heil Hitler" day.

I started it. :V

You sick bastard! :V

Status
Not open for further replies.