• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I fucking love JRPGs

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
This confirms both Legend of Mana and Saga Frontier 2 getting a remake/remaster.
Can you predict into existence a Parasite Eve remaster

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I play Mordheim, where your characters loose eyes, limbs, and get tinnitus but get so powerful until the AI just has a big target on your head and gets Naruto backflipping rrolls with Skaven.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Can you predict into existence a Parasite Eve remaster
No, But I'll try my hardest for Valkyrie Profile.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
I really want to play the "Over The Rainbow" series but it's called 50 different names in the west and you only have like 15% of the games.

and for unknown reason like 35% of them start with "tales of"

Erix

>‿‿◕
Mana Khemia for the PS2 is an absolute classic for me. Prob becuz I played it during my childhood that I’m pretty biased about it, but its a great JRPG that I love to jump back into from time to time

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
I really want to play the "Over The Rainbow" series but it's called 50 different names in the west and you only have like 15% of the games.

and for unknown reason like 35% of them start with "tales of"
Over the Rainbow?
Mana Khemia for the PS2 is an absolute classic for me. Prob becuz I played it during my childhood that I’m pretty biased about it, but its a great JRPG that I love to jump back into from time to time
I still need to play this! I haven't touched any of Gust's pre-PS3 era stuff. I'd be curious to see if they were just as good devs back then as they are now.

Erix

>‿‿◕
Over the Rainbow?

I still need to play this! I haven't touched any of Gust's pre-PS3 era stuff. I'd be curious to see if they were just as good devs back then as they are now.
Go for it, I’d highly recommend it! Great game! Still have yet to play Mana Khemia 2, and the Atelier Iris series that was made before it, but I’ll surely get around to them sooner or later ^^

Well, I've played Digimon Cyber Sleuth and Next Order, both are really neat but play completely differently.

Cyber Sleuth is a more traditional JRPG where you level up digimons and after they meet certain requirements you can make them evolve into almost anything you want, then if you don't like their evolution or moves you can go back to the previous ones and pick a completely new evolution path. In this game you also have a rock, paper, scissors mechanic where data type digimons beat vaccine and vaccine beat virus ans so on. The story is pretty neat and doesn't require you to know a lot about the Digimon IP. The only downside i can think of is the localization, sometimes you have characters using outdated internet lingo that just makes you cringe, if you've played this game you know what i'm talking about In the other hand

Next Order is trying to be a more accessible Digimon World game which is based on the original virtual pet games from the 90s. In this game you are given two digimons who you have to look after, you feed them, take them to the bathroom, increase their stats at the GYM, etc. What your digimon evolves into depends on its stats, weight, happiness and discipline, if your mon is dumb as rocks and you didn't take it to the restroom in time he might evolve into a Sukamon, but if you train and take good care of it he might reach Ultimate and help you on the tough battles ahead. The story isn't anything that special to be honest, it is just some generic stop the bad man plot but imo thats alright, after all, the best part about the Digimon World games is exploring the world and raising your mons to be stupidly strong.

Last edited:

Erix

>‿‿◕
MADE IN ABYSS GAME
Dam still haven’t started up the anime, but I know my older bro loves this anime a lot. A while back, he would not stop recommending me this, kept telling me it was so good xd I bet he’d be hyped asf if he saw this

MADE IN ABYSS GAME
Apparently it already received a Cero Z rating and for what i've seen you either get to play as a new character or get to pick/make your own