• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I get the feeling that alot of you don't like me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Wolverine

The saint of Furr Affinity
To prevent a shitstorm of GO AWAY YOU ARE SO ANNOYING GAHHH!
I was just wondering why some of you don't like me and how I could change so you won't resent me.

Alstor

And twice as shiny
I honestly rarely see you post, so I'm pretty neutral with you. :\

moonchylde

He's like, this guy, you know?
Who are you, and why should I care?

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Did you mean to post on a different forum or something

Also now I'm starting to not like you because it seems you have somewhat of a persecution complex

Namba

Dude, don't do this! :O This is what gets people to dislike you! You gotta chill, man; pick up some self-confidence on your way out the door...

EDIT: also, this should be a matter settled in a PM so you don't start any drama :/

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Words of the wise, Threads like these give us a reason to hate you.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Words of the wise, Threads like these give us a reason to hate you.
*smack*

OP you're a new user and honestly I'm neutral, I'm one of the few people on here that remember most users.
Even if you quit, more than likely I would remember you, but I'd rather you not quit.

Grey Wolverine

The saint of Furr Affinity
Aw Jesus, look I meant to post this somewhere else, Im just tired. Know what, I'm going to sleep.

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
Pretty neutral here.

I haven't really seen you post that much, and I haven't noticed any shitstorms stirred up by you either. But then again I haven't been very active on here lately.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I get that feeling sometimes. I'm fairly sure there are loads of people who hate me. Prove it to me.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
L

Larry

*see hugs and slumps to a corner for CC hates my way of posting* :(

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
Locking due to inevitable shit storm. OP if someone "hates" you try discussing it in a pm to reason things out- should things go sour contact a mod to resolve the issue. Making threads to ask why people hate you when you are new is bad form yo'. You are relatively new so give it some time and lurk around to understand the flow of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.