• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I got 4 words for you

Kurtsa

Monsieur Pink Cheetah
Im not sure if there is a thread for this, or if you may already know, but ladies and gentlemen, the Gears of War movie is now in the process of being made. Also turns out alot of people are BY FAR more interested in this Gears of War movie, then there were about Halo the movie

Hanzo

I make bills for your thrills
frankly my dear I don't give a damn...about either.

Kirbizard

Kamikaze Kirby
Im not sure if there is a thread for this, or if you may already know, but ladies and gentlemen, the Gears of War movie is now in the process of being made. Also turns out alot of people are BY FAR more interested in this Gears of War movie, then there were about Halo the movie

That's more than 4 words. :| <(v-v)>

Spaceberry

Hey, don't kid yourself. the worst thing that can happen to a game is a movie. especially if it's submitted to wrath of uwe boll. Why the two genres can't get along makes no sense...

Spaceberry

quite a possibility :O never thought of it that way. maybe for the same reasons, games based on movies suck :O

Kurtsa

Monsieur Pink Cheetah
Hey, don't kid yourself. the worst thing that can happen to a game is a movie. especially if it's submitted to wrath of uwe boll. Why the two genres can't get along makes no sense...

thats silly, but to my beliefe they are pulling out all the stops for this movie, its probably like the who comics deal. Holloywood will start out sucking at making movies based on games, and then really start zoning in on it and doing very well. Such as silent hill the movie.