• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I had a dream last night

mallow

I grew up online, on forums like this. But in particular, I used to play this game called Furcadia. And last night I had a dream about it. I took it as a sign that it's time to turn back towards my furrier interests.

So hello, I go by the name of my character, a rough collie named Mallow, or Mal, at least on FA. I'm a long-time animal artist, low-key furry. I always denied my interest in furry art out of fear of judgement, but I've gotten to a point in my life where I just don't give a sh*t anymore!

I've been wanting to supplement myself with selling art, as for years I've had one dedicated customer, my best friend, who has paid for all manner of furry art from me. But my chronic illness has worsened to where regular work is not an option for me. And heck, I enjoy drawing. Why not get involved in commission work? I've also made real-life friends who are unapologetic furries and furry artists. It's really inspired me to shrug off any fear of judgement. People go, "oh, but what about future jobs?" Well, I don't really care to work for an employer that cares how I make my bread and butter.

So welcome! I accept any/all pronouns, typically go by she/her but he/him is also acceptable.

You should check out some of my work on FA, I'm hoping to hold myself accountable to be more active.

I am trying to stay semi-anonymous, but I am from the US, I have dogs and a cat, I do 3D art as well as illustration, and I am radical and outspoken in my beliefs.

I finally feel brave enough to say to you all... h-hewwo!!

Attachments

• mallowcollie.png
    mallowcollie.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 19

Yakamaru

Thine Grumpy Resident
Welcome to the forum, love.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.