• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I had the strangest urge recently =/ Have you had a similar urge?

Keegan Ingrassia

I randomly get a strong urge to howl at the moon whenever I see it. I usually act on it, and freak out whatever friend I happend to be walking/driving/sitting with.

Also have the occasional urge to mutilate people in a very systematic and cold-blooded manner, usually involving a sharp knife, and fire. Buuut then, who doesn't, right? ^w^

Then there's the random urge to get up and walk out of class while the professor is lecturing, or the urge to turn and start drawing on the nearest surface, be it paper, desk, wall, or person.

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
yesterday i had a strong urge to chase some deer in the mountain just to do it
i kept cuting them off over the rige and i would lose them in the rige i knew whare thay would go i track them all the time. it was fun as most got killed when a rock slipped out from under my foot on a steep slope that was nuting but shale and loose rock. but it was fun

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
This one time at band camp.........................

DarkTalbain64

Buff and Evil.
I had a friend who lived in Pennsylvania, one weekend i had the urge to visit him so i drove over there and we hung out for two days before i came back.

Jarz

I had a friend who lived in Pennsylvania, one weekend i had the urge to visit him so i drove over there and we hung out for two days before i came back.

wow, always wanted to do something like that

Lukar

Durrgon
I had the urge to jump off of my bed and onto my collection of wolf statues. x.x I feel bad for having said urge, since they're easily the most valuable things I have in my room, besides my game systems. And even if they weren't that valuable, they're statues of my favorite animal, so why would I want to fall on them? T.T

Jarz

makmakmob