• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

i has request

uzukitty18

sexeh kitteh!
i usually do a lotttt of other characters.. and neglect my own fursona.. soooo im really wanting to see her... my links are in my sig.... if anyone is to draw her for me.. i would consider returning the favor :3

edit with description:

race: Tigard (1/2 tiger, 1/2 leopard)
height: 5' 6"
hair: long straight black
eyes: green yellow
fur:yellow/orange
markings: interchangeable accept for a heart shaped spot under her left eye
personality: happy go lucky, flirty, mischievous, dont take no shit

Last edited:

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
1. It's only been 30 minutes. Be patient.
2. You're not allowed to bump your own threads.
3. Might help drive-by artists deciding what to draw if you posted a description of your fursona.

gdzeek

Not to be takin Seriously
hello.. *echo echo echo* heh ^_^; i guess no one's interested.. if you are.. just note me or something

nah thats how the art section ussually is, the best strategy is to wait for artists to post first saying theyre open for commisions or wish to do requests.

otherwise wait a day or so and a couple people will show up.

uzukitty18

sexeh kitteh!
nah thats how the art section ussually is, the best strategy is to wait for artists to post first saying theyre open for commisions or wish to do requests.

otherwise wait a day or so and a couple people will show up.

ah.. i seeees.. *puts a patient cap on* i dunno if this will help but what the hell its worth a shot X3

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
There are like three other pages where artists are taking requests. GO there. Not here. You have to have the initiative to seek them out and ask IF they say they are open for requests. Pushing and bumping your thread is no way to do it.

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
I wants to do this D: But I won't be able to show you the resault until july 10th Like a few other people who's works I have finished, or still to get to >w>

uzukitty18

sexeh kitteh!
I wants to do this D: But I won't be able to show you the resault until july 10th Like a few other people who's works I have finished, or still to get to >w>

i dun care.. just have fun :3 you can just note me or something whenever you get it done.. im not a demanding person X3

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
Don't worry. Just stop posting to it and the thread will die.