• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I hate it when......

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated
I hate it when you tell somebody a secret like what are you scared of and then they end up using it against you just to make themselves laugh.

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
I hate it when you tell somebody a secret like what are you scared of and then they end up using it against you just to make themselves laugh.

If you tell someone, it isn't much of a secret anymore.

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated
If you tell someone, it isn't much of a secret anymore.
Well if you are telling a friend and they promised they would not tell anybody then it supposed to be a secret but it seems like they don't want it to be.

Casey Fluffbat

Well if you are telling a friend and they promised they would not tell anybody then it supposed to be a secret but it seems like they don't want it to be.

I just look at it differently. If I have a secret, then I tell it to no soul from now to the end of time, because it likely doesn't need to be said. *shrug*

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated
I just look at it differently. If I have a secret, then I tell it to no soul from now to the end of time, because it likely doesn't need to be said. *shrug*
you got a point there and that's why I try my best to not tell anybody my secrets even when I go to therapy.

I

Infrarednexus

I hate it when I shampoo my hair, dry it off, put some gel in it and finally comb it just right, only to then walk outside and have the mean ass wind completely mess it up.

Izzy4895

Diaper Fox
I hate it when I realize I forgot to get something after getting home from the store.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I hate it when I have a recipe in mind to make, and the store is somehow out of one of the key ingredients to make said dish, after all the others are in the cart.

(Ok I know I have no heart) I hate it when people get sad over a death that happened because the person who died was being stupid I mean I know its a death but come on "oh its a tragedy john died going 120mph with no seatbelt " no its not its moronic death

Casey Fluffbat

I hate it when I have a recipe in mind to make, and the store is somehow out of one of the key ingredients to make said dish, after all the others are in the cart.

A lack of certain ingredients or a limited selection of ingredients inspired most of the common foods you see around the world. The circumstances you are in can be an ingredient in the making of food.

(Ok I know I have no heart) I hate it when people get sad over a death that happened because the person who died was being stupid I mean I know its a death but come on "oh its a tragedy john died going 120mph with no seatbelt " no its not its moronic death

The cause of death is debatable, being sad over it may include many other reasons as well as losing them and doesn't deserve the same scrutiny. I don't know if you phrased that wrong, but it sounds like that.

A lack of certain ingredients or a limited selection of ingredients inspired most of the common foods you see around the world. The circumstances you are in can be an ingredient in the making of food.

The cause of death is debatable, being sad over it may include many other reasons as well as losing them and doesn't deserve the same scrutiny. I don't know if you phrased that wrong, but it sounds like that.
I'm just being @&!/$\ you can ignore it

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I hate it when I am really sleepy, but after laying down for a bit am suddenly wide awake again.

TimFox

I hate it when there's nothing to do at work, but you still have to stay - and while you actually want to play a certain game Dx

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
I hate it when I am 100% inspired with lots of ideas to draw when I can't because I have work to do. And when I am free from work, my mind totally blank. :D

Fuzzylumkin

The token panda
I hate it when I'm doing something on my personal computer while logged into work, and I get some bullshit call that turns out to be INSANELY complicated, that I can't figure out because my training was pretty sub-par, which ends up being over an hour of call, with at least 40 minutes of them being on hold and me looking like the dumb asshole who has no idea how to do his job.

I hate it when you try to wake up early to get stuff done, but fall back asleep

Sorry to post twice lol, I’m SUPER annoyed because I love the song in this demo so much, but it doesn’t release until the game does, so I’ll have to wait :/

I

Infrarednexus

I hate it when I need a haircut but can’t find the time to get one.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I hate it when I need to do something, but because of a stupid mistake yesterday I'm not doing well today. I feel hella gross.

~~~~~~

I also hate it when someone just wants to complain to complain. They don't want help, they just want to complain, stir up trouble, or generally get attention.

Last edited:

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
I hate it when a test takes so long that by the time I finish I desperately need to use the bathroom.