• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I hate it when......

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I also hate it when I am told one thing in the preinterview, and come in for the real thing and told something else.

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
I hate it when it's so damn hot outside, you work your ass off and end up drinking 1.5L of water and 2L of soda in one day.

D

Deleted member 111470

I hate it when I'm just chilling and I suddenly realize I have no money.

Scorpen

Literal S.O.B
I hate it when roommates cause unnecessary drama in their lives then come home complaining and expect you to help them fix it.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I hate it when exams are take home rather than on site. It's like doing another essay, but with more restrictions.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I hate it when I have time to nap but know if I do I don’t have time for the bad night of sleep I’ll get.

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
I hate it when roommates cause unnecessary drama in their lives then come home complaining and expect you to help them fix it.
They have clearly been watching too much of "Friends".

I hate it when my hotel room has a bathroom instead of a walk in shower. I once slipped and fell trying to get over the side.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
When you’re the last poster in almost every thread on the first page of games. Those you aren’t you posted in recently and don’t want to be annoying.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
My AC turns on when it's cold but takes forever to kick on when it's hot. :/

S

Some Moron

I hate it when my new phone is broken. I can turn on data and Wi-Fi, but I still can't use the internet! This the last time I get a generic piece of crap!

I

Infrarednexus

I hate it when I'm in a game thread and I make the post specifically for the user above me, but someone comes in and takes the spot right before I submit it.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I hate it when I intend to go nap and the neighbors dogs start carrying on.

S

Some Moron

I hate it when I have sudden feelings of boredom, sadness or frustration.

S

Some Moron

I hate it when my phone has low charge and I have to stand up while waiting for it to charge.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
It’s late and I want to go to bed but not sleepy enough, but too sleepy to make art work out.

S

ScrewLoose

I hate it when I walk outside and someone throws a couch at me