• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I hate it when......

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I hate it when I’m making cute art but none of it is what I need to be making.

D

Deleted member 111470

I hate it when I've just eaten a huge pizza, stuffing me full to the brim, and I want to eat another one.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I hate it when the waffles stick together.

ldeS7zo.jpg

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I hate it when I want to get my clothes to dry quickly so I put them out inside the nice warm sun.

And then it starts to rain.

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
I hate long-term projects. I'd already worked on a book for a university teacher that took me 2 years of designing and revising; now, there's a DVD that's taking me a couple of months, starting from last year IIRC. While these things do bring me a reasonable sum, I'd much rather take short projects for less, otherwise I end up too anxious.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I hate it when I actually have comms to do but things keep being difficult.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
I hate it when I have to clean my apartment. Again.

GarnetFerrum

Seven-tailed Fluffbutt
I hate it when you walk behind slow people who take up so much space that you can't pass them.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I hate when you’re in the store and there’s someone standing next to their angled cart so they are taking up the whole aisle, and you can’t even ask to get around them because they are loudly talking on their phone.

D

Deleted member 111470

I hate it when people don't respond using the correct format in the AMA Fursona thread

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
I hate it when you drive the car and guess whatI get into? A jebany traffic jam

MoguMoguArt

In love with cheese
I hate it when i have to sneeze but nothing comes

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
I hate it when my enema goes

"I'M GONNA BLOW!!"

But then? Fucking nothing.

Scorpen

Literal S.O.B
I hate it when even after replacing the blasted 72 pin connector, you still have to spend 22 minutes trying to get the damn NES to stop giving you a blinking grey screen and actually start the game.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I hate when my persistent cat is on her tear about something. She won’t stop. So if she decides she wants wet food not kibble anymore starting at 5am? She will do everything in her kitty power to keep mom awake until she gets it at 7. (I never feed her earlier than 7. That was one rec and it’s not working.)

I’m serious. The longest gap I’ve had between her shinanegains is 3 minutes. And it’s hard to catch and put her in the time out box. I’m about this close to setting up the dog kennel I have for long travel for both cats with a litter box, catbed, and food/water and making her sleep in that at night.