• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

i hate new tech

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy

QueenSekhmet

A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream
He made some good music which we should still be able to enjoy, art is sacred and many great artists had mental problems, it's part of the course. I just don't find this song to be particularly good
fair enough. i still hate his guts,though and rejoice at his untimely end. but you do you.

Kope

Artist?
Banned

Kope

Artist?
Banned
oh,that ain't even the tip of how much i can hate someone: i'm a VERY spiteful person.XD
Hmm I guess I was just curious as to your reasons

QueenSekhmet

Hmm I guess I was just curious as to your reasons
yup.XD bad news: i am hateful to the point of unhesitated violence. good news: my hate is NEVER directed at anyone based on petty things like race,religion,sexuality ect. my rage is tough but fair.

ConorHyena

From out of the rain.
yup.XD bad news: i am hateful to the point of unhesitated violence. good news: my hate is NEVER directed at anyone based on petty things like race,religion,sexuality ect. my rage is tough but fair.
:oops:

be careful with that anger, lol

Kope

Artist?
Banned

Fluxbender

NFTs. there is no tech i will ever hate more than NFTs (and i'm not big on tech as a whole). fucking NFTs.
For the first time ever I have considered putting watermarks on all of my uploaded art due to this shit. I don't understand why people buy it to begin with. It's so obviously a scam.

QueenSekhmet

For the first time ever I have considered putting watermarks on all of my uploaded art due to this shit. I don't understand why people buy it to begin with. It's so obviously a scam.
honestly,me too (and i don't even actually draw: i just use character creators). problem is that it's just another way for people to make themselves feel special (in his case,dropping $1000's on a link to a picture just so they can say that they have the money to waste on a link to a picture). people will do anything they think will give them some kind of step above someone else and don't tend to care how they do it. all we can do now is hope these things die out so much that they become totally worthless and everyone can just move on and forget they even existed. gotta say,though i was pretty disappointed when neopets of all people started getting in on it (though to be fair TNT didn't actually find out until last min).

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
The whole cyberpunk genre is coming true, gradually.

QueenSekhmet

Well how many people have you killed so far?
i've got a better question for you: why are you still talking about this? everyone has already moved on and it's totally off-topic anyway so why do you feel the need to drudge up something that's already run it's course?