• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I HATE YOUR FREE ART

Zenia

deoa.jpg

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5659994/

Here. Have some art. XP

Last edited:

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
voidrunners said:
]
musicfreakboi said:
Ok, I don't get it. I dont contribute? I am a writer, you idiot! Just because I can't draw worth shit, does not mean I don't contribute. As for not asking for comissions, HELLO! LOOK AT THE ECONOMY! CAN YOU HONESTLY TELL ME YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO BE PAYING FOR ART AND PAYING BILLS AS WELL?! DIDN'T THINK SO!

So you'll just try and get free stuff, and complain that it's not good enough? And for your information, so far, you have contributed exactly One Metric Fuck-all. I don't mean contributing by giving people stuff, or writing shit or drawing. Contributing by actually interacting with people other than for selfish purposes. You are aware that FA has a big forum full of people to talk to? But you flounced in expecting people to give you free art, and never bothered to actually turn up and talk to people other than about how the art they gave you wasn't good enough.

It's a two-way street. You should give and take. You just take.

And a writer? With your grammar, punctuation and spelling? Good luck with that one.

Woo. Fun.

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
Woo. Fun.
Note from MusicBoyfreak said:
What do I care about Mathius's idiotic challenge? I know for sure that he was bluffing, considering he is my roommate. I DO appreciate him trying to stick up for me though. As for your outright insulting of me, you can go jump in front of the next train and fucking die Just because I called you out for lying about a piece of art (saying it was for me, when it clearly had been drawn/posted before I had even come along) you call me ingrateful. You are a total bastard and need to die.
lovely.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
I....uh.....I don't get this thread o_o

Cain

Nvm, read the entire thing...Twice...
All I can say? OP was a retard, that created a sockpuppet account, acted like even more of a retard. o_o Did I get it right?

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
Make sure you report the PMs so he gets in trouble.

What a dick.
Agreed. Would you mind reporting those PM's, Deo? death threats like that are pretty much a violation of the forum rules. [/big fucking understatement]

L

Larry

Nvm, read the entire thing...Twice...
All I can say? OP was a retard, that created a sockpuppet account, acted like even more of a retard. o_o Did I get it right?

Yep. :3

lol The dude even posted his ref on his journal, and he has only 3 people watching him. FA, Y U NO SMART.

Cain

Ah yes, The Roommate. My favorite part is how this roommate didn't appeal the ban in this manner~

Oh so that was that guy.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
My favorite part was when he called Deo a "he" repeatedly.

Cain