• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I HATE YOUR FREE ART

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
I offered to draw a newfags sona then I kind of gave birth so I can't finish it ATM but get harassed almost every other day "you finish it yet?" or "how long are you gonna be?"

Ffffffffff I fucking gave birth fffffffff

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
I offered to draw a newfags sona then I kind of gave birth so I can't finish it ATM but get harassed almost every other day "you finish it yet?" or "how long are you gonna be?"

Initialing
Omigodomigodomigodthatavatarmakesmewannabarfrainbowsandhappiness

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified

WHAT
Give me his name and I shall see to it that he is 'thoroughly reprimanded' for his impatience and poor art-request etiquette.

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
Nothing says 'I'LL GET IT TO YOU WHEN I GET IT TO YOU' like pushing a baby through your crotch.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART

Did you reply with that? Pretty sure that would shut just about anyone up. "Yeah, uh, I would have liked to work on drawing your animal head person but I was busy creating a life"

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk

But they got pills for labor and day care for the babby no excuse get working on my drawing waaah--*gak* Darth... Vader... force... choke... *thud*

If such a thing is possible, I can't imagine anyone better able to pull it off than a brand new mother.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again

NO EXCUSES

DRAW MY MURRSONA WHILE A BABY IS BEING ROCKETED FROM YOUR CROTCH

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.

Jw

PINEAPPLE ACCOMPLISHED

So... did you finish my picture?
I hope it doesn't take too much longer
What could possibly keep you that long
I mean, don't babies ever sleep or something?
:V

Jeter

Rural legend and raconteur...
Here you are
deo.gif

This is the love child of Deo and Punxsutawney Phil! lol (fantastic!)

Last edited: