• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I have 4 specific questions before I start uploading content

RageSamuraiX

1. AM I allowed to upload SFW-ABDL/Babyfur artwork (100% Clean, No watersports/excrement/sexual activities,... involved whatsoever) if I'm a minor?
2. So, my OC is a colt/minor who's the same age as me, IF he is drawn wearing ONLY a diaper, no clothes, no bulges or outlines of normal genitalia, and doesn't MAKE or GIVE any sexual postures/hints, does it breaks section 2.7 in All Media (Prohibited Content), aka counts as nudity?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As aforementioned, I'm a minor (15yo) and I wanna upload SFW-ABDL/Babyfur artwork but I'm worried it still falls into NSFW/Adult Themes no matter what, despite clearly stated that it'll be SFW. So before I start uploading, I've read the Rules & Policies to make sure that I won't get myself into trouble and there's these rule that really leaves me pondering:
If we determine that you may not be legally allowed to access this content
3. Does "access" means both view and upload content?
Please be advised that you may only view Mature or Adult content if you are over 18.
4. Clearly it only states "view", so does that mean I'm still allowed to make and upload "Mature or Adult" artwork even If I'm not over 18, or not?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Note:
* In case if you're asking if I'm a European or not, no I'm Southeast Asian (Vietnamese).
* Sorry If my post is so specific to a point that It gets confusing, but it is better safe than sorry.

Last edited:

quoting_mungo

Minors are not permitted to upload Mature/Adult content which they wouldn’t be allowed to view. SFW diaper content should be fine, but if you have specific pieces you feel could be toeing the line I’d suggest filing a trouble ticket on mainsite under “Questions About Site Policy” so current staff can help guide you.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I would recommend being very cautious about uploading content.
As this content is often fetishised, there is a risk that adult users will perceive the art as sexual and make unwanted comments or advances towards you.

Question 1. Technically yes, but I would recommend not doing so.
Question 2. Art of a character wearing a diaper would not technically be considered nudity.
Question 3. Minors may not upload or view adult content.
Question 4. You may not upload mature or adult content if you are under 18. There is a serious risk to yourself by predatory adults if you do this.

RageSamuraiX

Minors are not permitted to upload Mature/Adult content which they wouldn’t be allowed to view. SFW diaper content should be fine, but if you have specific pieces you feel could be toeing the line I’d suggest filing a trouble ticket on mainsite under “Questions About Site Policy” so current staff can help guide you.
I would recommend being very cautious about uploading content.
As this content is often fetishised, there is a risk that adult users will perceive the art as sexual and make unwanted comments or advances towards you.

Question 1. Technically yes, but I would recommend not doing so.
Question 2. Art of a character wearing a diaper would not technically be considered nudity.
Question 3. Minors may not upload or view adult content.
Question 4. You may not upload mature or adult content if you are under 18. There is a serious risk to yourself by predatory adults if you do this
*phew*
thanks for the answers, now I don't have to feel worried anymore uwu
don't worry, I can protect myself from unwanted/predatory individuals