• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I have 65 invites to Nabyn. WANT ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkodav

Dad****er
I SEE MEEEE.

But also oh shit I should probably decorate my account/profile thing now... yep. I'm Faustus on there, brb time to creepily stalk FAFers on Nabyn ⊙ω⊙

I wanna make my profile customized but im too lazy and idk how lmfao

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
I wanna make my profile customized but im too lazy and idk how lmfao
I want to 'this' this but FAF is being a dickbutt about it. But yeah yep, how I layout?? How I Nabyn??? durrr

It isss a bit convoluted. First you go into your settings and then go to EDIT PROFILE TEMPLATES. Then you create one, give it a name, and then click on it. You can upload a banner from there, but as for backgrounds, you have to host them offsite and then link to it. From there you can change the color scheme of just about everything using HEX code colors. Just google some generators. Not too hard to find. :3c

Well fine CC shoot me one I guess? I won't feel bad if the invites are likely to go unused anyways :p

Sorry Cyril but I don't think Nabyn supports musical artists yet. ;~; Do you have some artwork in your gallery that I'm just missing?

Ilse

It isss a bit convoluted. First you go into your settings and then go to EDIT PROFILE TEMPLATES. Then you create one, give it a name, and then click on it. You can upload a banner from there, but as for backgrounds, you have to host them offsite and then link to it. From there you can change the color scheme of just about everything using HEX code colors. Just google some generators. Not too hard to find. :3c

Aahh thank you! Gonna fiddle with it some tomorrow, but for now, BED.

Aanndd... Nabyn is pretty awesome. Uploading art's a smooth and organized process and OH GOD I'm in love and seriously everyone jump CC's bones for an invite. Just sayin'. :B

Littlerock

numb with cold
I didn't think it was too difficult to customize. Then again, I have tons of my favorite hex codes just sitting around and shit.

Oh, and:
Nabyn FAQ said:
#7. How do I create a profile template?
Follow these steps:
a. goto your settings page and click on edit profile templates
b. enter a name for your new template and click on submit
c. from your settings page goto set profile template and set it to your new template
d. go back to edit profile templates and edit away!

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
Aahh thank you! Gonna fiddle with it some tomorrow, but for now, BED.

Aanndd... Nabyn is pretty awesome. Uploading art's a smooth and organized process and OH GOD I'm in love and seriously everyone jump CC's bones for an invite. Just sayin'. :B

NO NOT MY BONES
THOSE CAN BREAK

E

Elim Garak

Another art site, oh boy.
If you really want customization you should be running your own website.

I liked FurNation.com's old idea, free hosting space for furry artists.

Speaking of that, Might be a good idea to let a few artists host something on my VPS. I have 45 GB of space free and enough(2TB) if bandwidth available.

Kitutal

cute newbie kitten
Shoot me an email and a link to a gallery that has more than one item in it. :3c

Can I have a few days to work on that, I'm at my parents place now, so things are difficult, I'm in the middle of drawing a set of three nice pictures, and have other stuff scattered around all over the place that will need organising, though ironicly most of my non-furry stuff is rather more 'mature' in content. That's more my earlier work, though, I am interested in moving away from such things for a bit, but could that still count towards my portfolio for now?
:)

Volkodav

Dad****er
I didn't think it was too difficult to customize. Then again, I have tons of my favorite hex codes just sitting around and shit.

Oh, and:

No I mean I know HOW but I dunno what colours and shit I want

Another art site, oh boy.
If you really want customization you should be running your own website.

Learn how to fucking read. Nabyn has customization

Ataraxis

Oh, awesome! I've been keeping my eye out for invites for a while. If you've still got a few, I'd like one. I sent you a note with the details.

E

Elim Garak

Learn how to fucking read. Nabyn has customization
You can edit a template, I remember doing that on Myspace.
Customization should be running your own software, own gallery type. Personal website with little limits. Think Tripod or other hosts that gave you FTP access.

Volkodav

Dad****er
Customization should be running your own software, own gallery type. Personal website with little limits. Think Tripod or other hosts that gave you FTP access.

You just don't like anything, do you

Schwimmwagen

Customisation is customisation.

A lot of users on Nabyn aren't gonna care about stuff like what you described, they just want it to be more straightforward.

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
Can I have a few days to work on that, I'm at my parents place now, so things are difficult, I'm in the middle of drawing a set of three nice pictures, and have other stuff scattered around all over the place that will need organising, though ironicly most of my non-furry stuff is rather more 'mature' in content. That's more my earlier work, though, I am interested in moving away from such things for a bit, but could that still count towards my portfolio for now?
:)

Once you build up a gallery, let me know. These invites aren't going anywhere, and I'm saving a few anyhow.

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
Do I need to give you my e-mail or something? :/

Well yeah there's that. But as I said above, Nabyn is strictly a visual art site at the moment--photography excluded. All I managed to find in you gallery was a good buncha music. Do you have an art gallery with art you've done? (or maybe I'm just missing it, haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.