• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I Have Extra Steam Game Keys To Whoever Wants Them

Trisuniel

I use to get a lot of bundles so now I have a bunch of extra Steam keys for games I already own. I'm giving these keys away to whoever wants them. For now I'm limiting it to 1 game per person. Any game with a "!" before the name means that I'm not sure if the key still works. Any games already claimed will be marked as such.

Full Mojo Rampage
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
(Claimed) Toki Tori 2+
! The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition
Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition
! Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
! Chaos Domain
! Commando Jack
Corporate Lifestyle Simulator
Gun Monkeys
Gentlemen!
Outland - Special Edition
(Claimed) ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
Unreal Gold
The Ship

Let me know if you want anything from this list.

Also feel free to post your own list of games if you also have a bunch of keys you wish to get rid of.

Last edited:

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
Hmm, I might be interested in Toki Tori 2 plus. I have the first one on virtual console from a 3 DS, and it's kind of a fun platformer / puzzle hybrid. I haven't seen much about that franchise though outside the Game Boy Color game.

Steam Community :: MugoUrth

Trisuniel

Hmm, I might be interested in Toki Tori 2 plus. I have the first one on virtual console from a 3 DS, and it's kind of a fun platformer / puzzle hybrid. I haven't seen much about that franchise though outside the Game Boy Color game.

Steam Community :: MugoUrth

I've sent you a link to the key.

Unreal gold? :D

I have this game in my Steam inventory so you'll need to add me on Steam. I have my Steam link in my signature. Just leave a comment on my profile first. I've been getting quite a bit of bots sending friend requests.

Last edited:

Tattorack

Explorer
Yo, is ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition still available, because I wouldn't mind getting that.

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Sadly, I think I have all of these games already.

Are you going to take issue if we turn this into a general "leftover Steam keys" thread? I've had quite a few I want to offload myself.

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Alright, then here goes my batch of Steam keys to give (same limit of 1 game per person, exclamation point means unsure if it still works):

100% Orange Juice
Bloody Trapland
Contraption Maker
Depth
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball (3 keys available)
(CLAIMED) Don't Starve Together
Fight the Dragon
FORCED
Foul Play
Frozen Synapse Prime
King Arthur's Gold
Magicite
Onikira
! R.I.P.D. The Game
Sentinels of the Multiverse (base game only)
(CLAIMED) Shellshock Live
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Talisman Digital Edition (3 keys available, base game only)
The Ship
Trapped Dead: Lockdown
White Noise Online

Last edited: