• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I have, have you?

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
I was quite suicidal in the past, definitely thought I was gonna die some day soon back then

Have you worked the night shift?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
xD i've not xD Im not very musical, though if I did I would always be naked, gotta let everything flow xD

I have tripped and fell down a flight of stairs have you?

Paws the Gryphon

*Technically* an Opinicus
I've only wheelied a bicycle, alas. :)

(A few times) I had to climb up on a third story roof to get into a house window with nothing below me except cement when I forgot my keys, have you? D:

sleepy kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
No, but that's awful :(

I've been to a Dave & Buster's, have you?

Kumali

Lupine-American
No, but I once threw an open beer I was drinking into the back seat of my car when a cop pulled me over... (Got away with it too. Kids, don't do stupid stuff like this. Long time sober now.)

I have driven with a handgun and ammo in my trunk in places where that was illegal, have you?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
...No, but I'm certainly not going to confess to crimes.
I've only been near loaded ammunition once, when a friend in my walking party was carrying a rifle in the wilderness in case of animal attack.

I have swum in the sea, have you?

Nexus Cabler

Lord of typos
I haven't swam in a sea yet, but I have in the Atlantic Ocean when visiting Florida.

I have held a turtle before, have you?

Hiridor

Probably lurking.
I once held a python at a zoo.

I have been potholing, have you?

Kumali

Lupine-American
Not a radio tower, but I climbed at least that high up the Eiffel Tower once - the lower elevator was out of service so I climbed an exposed outer staircase to somewhere around the halfway point (the Eiffel Tower's about a thousand feet high) and I'm here to tell ya, it scared the bejesus out of me.

I've wrestled a deer (adult, healthy, fully conscious, not happy about the whole thing) into a crate to be transported to a wildlife sanctuary, have you?

Nexus Cabler

Lord of typos
I haven't, but it sounds like a difficult thing to do. Props to you for making sure they ended up somewhere safe.

I have been mentioned in the local newspaper before, have you?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I actually have once, brought vegetables to some oldies and they liked that.

Never have I ever done something super embarrassing you then changed your hair?