• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I HAVE I PILONIDAL CYST! LET TEh FUN TIMEZ BEGIN!

Calamity

yea i had one last summer...it was horrible. my butt got infected and swelled up. i was out of work for a while after surgery too. good luck with that.

ShaneO)))

Well i guess this is natures way of telling me to get off my fat hairy ass LOL. But im sure it will suck.

A.K.A i need to lose some weight.

G

Gubbinz schiwifty-five

Remember kids if you don't eat your greens and exercise you end up with a cyst.

T

Tycho

Ass-crack pimple from hell.

...y'know, all of a sudden I don't feel very hungry... *skips dinner*

ExTo

Under the sea, near heat vents
J

Jelly

ASS CYST

God, I remember one of my friends got this and was embarrassed about mentioning what it was. However, he mentioned it to a friend and I who already knew what they were (we used to look through another friend's Mayo books together at sleep overs).

That sucks, man...good luck with that. Hear you cant move for like half a week after getting it removed. LOOL BYEYEEE

WetWolf

Mexican Wolf
Erk, that sounds really painful. >.<

they are i have one but i dont want surgery atm i cant get off work long enought to go through it... i get it about once everyother month... it hurts to stand sit laydown... and it hurts alot...

FrisbeeRolf

Waiting to get thin again
I have an epididymic cyst which is basically incurable. Hurts SO badly sometimes.

ShaneO)))

just to let you know...the cysts can come back...mine is reforming :(

Yeah. Thats why if the inflamation and irratation go away i probably wont get surgery unless its absolutly needed.

G

Gubbinz schiwifty-five

Youtube has alot of videos of people popping their cysts *vomits*

WRRRYYYYY?!

WetWolf

Mexican Wolf

Calamity

mine has come back 4 times this year...

a friend of mine has had 3 within 2 years...i think your supposed to shave the area or something like that, but im afraid ill cut myself...i may have to give it a shot tho