• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I have no clue what I'm doing

Umbra13

Hi, I'm new here. But I guess that was obvious by me posting here. I am extremely nervous typing all this. And I'm not sure about where to start. So I guess I'll just start about how I got here, into being interested in the Fandom I guess.

For the longest time I have loved anthropomorphic animals. Ever since I was a kid. I guess the first movie that really hooked me was Dreamwork's Madagascar. And games like Ratchet and Clank and Jak and Daxter also helped. I first started hearing about the actual fandom from some news stories or posts (I can't remember) When Zootopia came out. (Which is my favorite movie.) That's when I started to hear about furries and notice it online more. At first all I heard were the stereotypes. But i loved the artwork. And after doing some more research I came across some youtubers Majira and Vix N Dnwq. And they broke the stereotypes for me. I heard this site mentioned a few times. I stalked it for a bit. And Ta-Da, here I am. Still not sure what to do exactly.

But anyways, Hi. I like anthropomorphic animals. And, I look forward to meeting some like minded people and learning more about this fandom.

Mudman2001

Wolf of Many Talents
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Wonder around and jump in when and where you want to, but above all have fun.

B

backpawscratcher

Hello!! Not knowing what you're doing is all part of life. Welcome in.

And Zootopia is indeed a great film :)