• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I Have No Species Problems -- At All

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥oteTastic
Hmm.... you know, folks -- it kinda puzzles me.

Why there are a few people -- (on this Forum in particular, it seems) -- that seem to think that I: "take issue" with certain species that are within this Fandom.

That's totally ridiculous, my fellow peeps.

And it's simply not true, deary dears....... and *honestly* -- I have no issues with any particular type of species -- at all, period.

And frankly -- I find it a bit insulting, and also -- rather bizarre -- that some people would believe this of me, (personally).

I'm simply not that kind of Fur -- my Furry friends.

► And..... I don't know *where* or *whom* this may be coming from -- (probably with some users on here who take issue with me, personally)..... and, frankly..... that's kind of their problem..... not mine.

But - (in any case): they're totally flat out wrong - to suggest this.... and -- I wanted to dispel this myth, (if I can) -- right now.

I have zero problems, with any species or Fursona, or whatever -- at all. ☺
home-design.jpg

That said, however:

I do love my coyote yotes, though ☺...... as they are, after all - my Fursona.
coyote.jpg

-------------------
So there. ☺ :p

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥oteTastic
(With that said, above):

Frankly, I'm kinda getting tired of this accusation --- and, (to foster a further dialogue): I'd welcome a *polite* and *civil* discussion -- about this concern, with any user on here that may wish to discuss it..... and not only about me, (but perhaps) that larger community as well. ☺

this is kinda disconcerting as the first thread i read on this forum, either that there are jerks making accusations or (and please forgive me for being new here and not yet knowing) the possibility of just a high ranking racist member just freely making threads like this unchecked.

i'm not suggesting the latter is going on but as i said i just got here and have no idea yet which way the wind blows so forgive me this once.

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥oteTastic
(With that said, above):

Frankly, I'm kinda getting tired of this accusation --- and, (to foster a further dialogue): I'd welcome a *polite* and *civil* discussion -- about this concern, with any user on here that may wish to discuss it..... and not only about me, (but perhaps) that larger community as well. ☺
Well.... (as a follow up) -- I figured I'll put this thread out here, in any case.... as -- I was hearing some background noise, (from people I know) -- that said this might be an issue, with some.

And so, I figured -- what better way to address it on a Forum than to -- *talk it out*.... right?

And so.... this thread is here, (for those who follow me, for the people I'm close to, and -- to those others I don't know -- who may take an interest)..... for whatever it's worth. Be it about me, or -- any other issues like this, similar in the community.

But I figured I'd address this personally.... head on; because anyone who may suggest this about me -- (is totally wrong)..... and I *flatly* reject it.
--------------
So.... que sera, sera. ☺

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
and i didn't say anything at all

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥oteTastic
and i didn't say anything at all
Hmmm.... perhaps you have guilty conscious?

In any case, the thread is what it is.... and, for those that may be interested in it, the topic is there.
--------------------

► On a personal level though.... it's absolute bunkum - for anyone to suggest this about me personally..... and, for those that do - those individuals obviously -- don't know me very well.

It's absolute garbage, to suggest otherwise.

► And, furthermore.... (on a side note): I've been a member of the community Forum going on ten years..... and, my record kind of speaks for itself at this point, I feel.... and I have nothing to prove to nobody.

I abide by the rules almost all the time..... I talk to people I know and am interested in.... and (for the rest): I don't bother anyone else on here. And anyone out there -- that may suggest I do - can step off.
------------------
So there. ;)
coyote.jpg

Ennui Elemental

Eat shit and die, tankie assholes
Banned
Hmmm.... perhaps you have guilty conscious?
The word you're looking for is "conscience"
In any case, the thread is what it is.... and, for those that may be interested in it, the topic is there.
Nobody I saw here ever said anything about this prior and frankly I don't remember the subject even coming up before you made this thread. At first I thought this thread was a piss-take but Poe's Law is in danger of being invoked

Like, at this point I'm inclined to believe this entire thread is you basically trying to get people to talk to you about a subject that has some sort of peculiar interest to you and pretty much no one else, unless you can name some specific cases of people accusing you of taking issue with other people's sona species, which itself would be strangely hilarious in its complete lack of relevance to anything important. "Who actually gets pissy about sona choice?", I ask myself as I remember where I'm posting. I can't dismiss the POSSIBILITY of someone unironically invoking something like "you're just biased against X species" but that itself is as silly as someone actually being biased against X species. Like, what?

Last edited:

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥oteTastic
Like, at this point I'm inclined to believe this entire thread is you basically trying to get people to talk to you about a subject that has some sort of peculiar interest to you and pretty much no one else, unless you can name some specific cases of people accusing you of taking issue with other people's sona species, which itself would be strangely hilarious in its complete lack of relevance to anything important.
[EDIT]: Actually..... (based on some feedback I got): I'm going to edit this.... my apologies. I'll just say this -- in that: anyone who has the above concerns (in that it may apply to me personally) -- can PM me, for a further dialogue, if they wish..... (as my PM's are open).... okay?

But..... the topic is still here, for those who may be interested in the broader subject... okay?

► (And my beliefs and position on the subject is now documented above publicly).... -thank you. ☺

The word you're looking for is "conscience"
Thank you...... I'll be sure to let my old English teacher know that I made a typo on a Furry board, at 1 AM. :p

Last edited:

Ennui Elemental

Eat shit and die, tankie assholes
Banned
[EDIT]: Actually..... (based on some feedback I got): I'm going to edit this.... my apologies. I'll just say this -- in that: anyone who has the above concerns (in that it may apply to me personally) -- can PM me, for a further dialogue, if they wish..... (as my PM's are open).... okay?

But..... the topic is still here, for those who may be interested in the broader subject... okay?

► (And my beliefs and position on the subject is now documented above publicly).... -thank you. ☺

Thank you...... I'll be sure to let my old English teacher know that I made a typo on a Furry board, at 1 AM. :p
It's not so much the message being conveyed - it's the apparent need to defend yourself against something that just seems like the most trivial thing imaginable. I seriously can't wrap my brain around the idea of either people actually being biased against sona species or people thinking that sona species bias is why someone else doesn't like them. Again, I remember where I am right now, and I know there are probably people who think this is or should be some kind of sticking point, but all I can muster up as a response to that is a "Why should anyone CARE what someone else's sona is based on?" Offering a defense against a stupid argument really only validates that stupid argument by showing that it's worth responding to. A lot of things people say aren't worth a rejoinder. If someone tries to say something like "You only dislike me because my sona is a *insert species here*" my retort, if any, is going to be "no I dislike you because you're a fucking dipshit and you've just proved it by trying to frame my distaste for you as 'sona bias', now fuck off and grow up"

And re: word choice, I'm just saying, those two words mean something very different. Clarity in communication is important, if for no other reason than it obviates the possibility of poor comms on your behalf and leaves the burden of understanding on the reader/listener. If I know exactly what I'm trying to communicate, and I choose words that mean exactly what I think they mean, someone else's lack of comprehension isn't actually my problem (and if they try to make it my problem, they're likely to get a terse "fuck off, idiot" in response, and they'll certainly be able to understand what THAT means).

Dirt Mom

pic is not my persona, see my signature
what do you think of plantmorphs?

Dirt Mom

They're awesome..... in a motherly kind of way. :cool:
I may be a mother, but i wouldn't consider myself mumsy.

I'm a real cougar. Plenty of years left in me yet.

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
I seriously can't wrap my brain around the idea of either people actually being biased against sona species or people thinking that sona species bias is why someone else doesn't like them. Again, I remember where I am right now, and I know there are probably people who think this is or should be some kind of sticking point, but all I can muster up as a response to that is a "Why should anyone CARE what someone else's sona is based on?"
It does actually happen, though, that people trash each other over fursona choice. It's damn stupid, but it happens.

Last edited:

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥oteTastic
Eh..... well -- I *tried* to be as representative as I could, in the big photo collage at the top..... but, it didn't include everybody.... and so, I'm pleased that you decided to add to the list.
I've been to many forums, and I haven't seen a post this badly formatted since 2008. This is unprecedented work.
Eh, some of us try to please in our writings on here, (like myself)..... but, it *can* be a bit hard at 1 A.M. local time, when one's eye's are a bit blurry.

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥oteTastic
In any case -- (just to be clear here): it is absolute garbage -- for anyone to take it upon themselves --- and slander my character... and *suggest* (behind my back, I might add) -- that, I hold any biases against any types of people on here.

I don't.... and never have. And anyone who suggests otherwise --- is full of it.

Period. ;)
coyote.jpg

Dirt Mom

In any case -- (just to be clear here): it is absolute garbage -- for anyone to take it upon themselves --- and slander my character... and *suggest* (behind my back, I might add) -- that, I hold any biases against any types of people on here.

I don't.... and never have. And anyone who suggests otherwise --- is full of it.

Period. ;)
coyote.jpg
you accept plantmorphs then you're alright by me