• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Relaxed Nature-Often lost in thought
(I hope this is the right spot for this..)

Despite not being very social, I still go back and forth as to whether or not I should get a fursuit and enjoy a couple of fur meets and such..

The main thing stopping me is (Obviously) the price..I currently can't shovel out $1000 for a suit..

On the other hand though - all I really need is a completely Black fursuit! No crazy, elaborate designs - just an all black complete fursuit, cat-like obviously. I don't even want thick legs or paws, just a plain black, nice fitted fursuit.
I plan on splurging on a realistic fur head, but other than That - I'd think that an all black Everything fursuit wouldn't be Too hard to make, right..?

Along with this - I'm Short! I'm only 5'4", around 150 lbs..I would think that would possibly make things easier, right?

My only concern is that I do want to wear a spiked gauntlet on my left arm - towards the wrist. This would be something I buy separately. Idk if that'll make anything more difficult, but I wouldn't think it would..

I was wondering, for any New fursuit makers, what would the price of that be? Please keep in mind that I am looking for an entire suit (despite the head) - no partials..

Although I May change my mind..

I want to thank anyone who took the time to read this. :3

Octopocalypse

What kind of tail are you thinking of ? Is it just a standard house cat or a wild cat? I would be able to do something for you probably about $500 but I'm very new to this. Havn't make feet or (standard) hand paws before but I know my way around a sewing machine, made my first partial last week
Edit: just read your signature about the Panther thing so could be safe to assume youre looking for a panther but just to be sure

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Relaxed Nature-Often lost in thought
What kind of tail are you thinking of ? Is it just a standard house cat or a wild cat? I would be able to do something for you probably about $500 but I'm very new to this. Havn't make feet or (standard) hand paws before but I know my way around a sewing machine, made my first partial last week
Edit: just read your signature about the Panther thing so could be safe to assume youre looking for a panther but just to be sure

Ooo, thank you for the response!

Yes, a standard, kinda long panther tail. If you'd like, you can dm me and show me some pictures of your work. :3