• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I haxed u

furry

I'm teh banned, but still posting :))

Oy Vey **smacks forehead and shakes head, eyes shut, and wanders off**

Nobod3

It's amazing how this subject got changed so quickly. Maybe I do need to keep a closer look on things if I plan to get anywhere in this forum...neh.

Dude, for all we know he could be a kitchen dwarf! You know, the ones that steal all those shiny utensels?

Nobod3

F te Abomb?

I don't think that is possible....I mean, the system is just a bunch of hardware that I don't even know where it is.... *opens the uber hackers guide to everything and anything that doesn't contain hacking, looks up "Fuck the System," reads, reads some more, thinks, puts book down, takes a nap, wakes up, reads some more, defines the word fuck, opens computer, gives up!*

Nobod3

It is a completely worthless thread

Nobod3 said:

Take a number and have a seat, we'll be back in five seconds to remove your remains off the walls - after your remaining three seconds of life have expired.

Nobod3

Ursus_Amplus said:
Nobod3 said:

Take a number and have a seat, we'll be back in five seconds to remove your remains off the walls - after your remaining three seconds of life have expired.
No complaints here, I just said "It is a completely worthless thread". Now, where is the complaint in that! Love the pic though!