• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I hope you are mildly inconvenienced

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
Well.. then... I hope your revolver goes out out of time.
ugh I hate it when i misplace something whilst using my time machine.

I hope your the next burst 'silent' of flatulence isn't so silent.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
I hope a loose thread on yer hat's ribbon gets caught on a branch while yer walkin with yer head pointed down.
That's not mild thats dangerous! Getting caught on a branch before flight can break my neck!

I

Infrarednexus

I hope you accidently cut your gums when flossing your teeth.

PolarizedBear

Whitest guy you know.
That's not mild thats dangerous! Getting caught on a branch before flight can break my neck!
maxresdefault.jpg

Does the hat come off?

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
maxresdefault.jpg

Does the hat come off?

It's a really tight fit.

And I may have pissed of a tailor back in 1863 who sewed it to my skull in retaliation after a bit too much at a pub.

It's been a few days I should address that issue. Sigh the joys of time travel I should go piss on his grave.

Your motorcycle runs out of gas. And upon inspection a time traveler drew on the inside of your tank a very detailed drawing of a penis. Wonder how that happened.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I hope your hair is slightly dishevelled when you wake up

I

Infrarednexus

I hope when you start a shower and get in you find that the water didn't warm up in time.

Izzy4895

Diaper Fox
I hope some odd, irritating person initially mistakes you for someone he/she knows and tries to start a conversation with you.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I may have pissed of a tailor back in 1863 who sewed it to my skull in retaliation after a bit too much at a pub.
Wouldn't the thread break long before your neck would.

I hope some odd, irritating person initially mistakes you for someone he/she knows and tries to start a conversation with you.

I hope the next time you go to a store someone right in front of you grabs the last of something you were interested in and you have to wait for them to get it back in.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I hope the next time you go on YouTube you get a minute long ad which you can't skip

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I hope your boss/teacher askes you to come in early to an already early shift/class.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I hope a little kid hops on your back and obnoxiously demands an aerial piggy back ride several times, while the parents just stand there giggling and videotaping their "adorable angle".

MoguMoguArt

In love with cheese
I hope the only flavour of icecream left at the café is pistachio next time you visit

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I hope the only flavour of icecream left at the café is pistachio next time you visit
But I love pistachio. It's a great flavor, though I don't see/get it very often at all.. so honestly that would be a nice treat.
Since that wasn't an inconvenience I'll give a not so inconvenience to the next person too:
I hope you hear funny that makes you laugh today.

Izzy4895

Diaper Fox
I hope someone misspells your name when he/she records your information for a transaction.

Izzy4895

Diaper Fox
I hope you overhear someone playing Justin Bieber music in a car.

ResolutionBlaze

Angry Local
Banned
I hope you step on a package left outside your doorstep by accident.

W

WolfoxeCrevan

I hope you get stuck behind me when I’m stuck in the construction zone. I’ll play my music extra loud for you >:]

Roscoe_423

Somewhat-OK artist, and forum lurker
I hope that when you are in the middle of a very hard boss fight, and almost done, the power goes out, and you have to do it all over again.

W

WolfoxeCrevan

I hope that when you are in the middle of a very hard boss fight, and almost done, the power goes out, and you have to do it all over again.
Well if it counts, the internet went out in the middle of a fortnite round.

I hope your upstairs neighbor has a leak