• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ShortConcepts

1477710376.shortconcepts_102616_ychihykok1_sm.png

BID HERE!

Hey all! I'll be hosting a Your-Character-Here auction. This'll be the first of two YCH compositions featured! First, let me take a little time to explain how this auction will work. This auction starts today, October 28th and will end November 9th at 11:59pm PST. That is two weeks from the starting point. All bids can be placed below in the comments of the image link above; if you'd like to remain anonymous, feel free to send me a private message with your bid, and I'll place your bid below so you can remain anonymous.

Any species is acceptable! The open figure will be edited to the species, or character, of the winner's choice.
There are several different tiers that bidders can achieve.

Tier 1 - Sketch, Flat Lines (Bid is between $50 and $100 USD)
Tier 2 - Sketch, Flat Lines, and Color (Bid is between $101 and $200 USD) Example
Tier 3 - Sketch, Flat Lines, Color, and Cell-Shading (Bid is between $201 and $300 USD) Example 1, Example 2
Tier 4 - Sketch, Flat Lines, Color, and Painterly-Shading (Bid is between $301 and $450 USD) Example

Autobuy is $450 USD, and you'll get your piece in Tier 4.

Starting Bid: $50 USD
Minimum Bid Increase: $5 USD
Autobuy: $450 USD

If you'd like your character featured in the piece, but not as the main character, but instead sitting on the benches, feel free to contact me. Each spot is a flat $50; feel free to contact me for details.
There is one of three available background spots left.

If you'd like your character featured in the subway advertisements, feel free to contact me. Advertisement spots are a flat $30; feel free to contact me for details.
There are five of seven available advertisement spots left.

And if you have any questions, feel free to send them over! I'll be happy to answer them!​

Last edited: