• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I just want to say hello.

I felt the urge to introduce me to you.
I'm now for a couple of days a member on this website and I had lots of fun since then, I live in germany and rediscovered the furry fandom about 1 or 2 months ago. So, how did I discover the furryfandom? Let me explain you: as I was a young boy I liked movies like "The lion king" or "Brother Bear" but that was all. As I attended secondary school (in german: Realschule) I had a classmate who drew furry related cartoons I liked his art and we talked a lot about it but after two years he moved to another city and we never heard about each other anymore. Since then I startet to forget about Furry art. About one or two months ago I discovered Furry youtubers and my interest startet to grow again, I read about Furaffinity and started to observe. About one week ago I told to myself: 'Alexander (my real name) this is what you ever liked since you were a little child' So I decided to make myself an account at FA but then I discovered the FAF and didn't hesitate to create a FAF account too.

My Fursona:
Nimilex is a male wine loving wolf (he favours half dry franconian wine) who lives in the so called Steigerwald (its a forest in northern bavaria). His kryptonite is milk chocolate (he once tasted a little bit and he liked it very much but he knew it could kill him) and he can't bear cats. His fur is a mix of grey, white and blue. (If you want more information about him don't bother asking me)

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay. :D

Reactions: 134

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Welcome to the forum!
Enjoy your stay!

Glad to have you with us :D
Explore and enjoy!

óÓÒò
I enjoy it so much here that i'm actually camping my alerts-box ;) Is this a bad sign?

Open_Mind

Is this a bad sign?
Nope! It means you're making friends and having fun. Isn't that the whole point?

Screenshot_20171024-034952-978x751.jpg

Reactions: 134

Welcome, I'm new as well but from the looks you sound like a great person x3

Thank you very much for this compliment And welcome you Too I Wish you a Good Time in this forum!