• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I Love dragons alot and need to find one! IRL non-RP

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
I still believe they exist irl, they just hide from most humans, I know I've seen one irl and survived, if only I could've gotten camera footage of it, but hey if anyone is curious, just look up online of images of dragons caught on film, I've checked and there seems to be many times someone caught something on film.
To be pragmatic, if they really do exist and are noticeable enough to be caught on film by a stranger or two, they would already be discovered by scientists (who are pretty much professionals in, well, discovering stuff, and are much better equiped than some random strangers with a camera).

Crimcyan

Chum bucket with the u
Collecting Seven Dragon Ball Summons Shenlong.jpg
oh shiite now you really got me convinced
BOW DOWN TO OUR NEW GOD SHENRON THE DRAGON

L

-..Legacy..-

I'm sure the massive, widespread flight paths of the planet's airliners would have met with legitimacy to that claim.

Or an area completely devoid of life, to sustain such a large aerial creature that would consume a metric shitload of energy to just survive.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
I would like few things more than to believe dragons exist irl and to meet one. However I have yet to see convincing evidence that they exist, have ever existed or even that they could exist unless we go out & create them. Shaky video footage isn’t convincing evidence. If it were, I’d have earned a degree in Draconic Zoology, Lockness Ichthyology, Bigfoot Anthropology or the Physics of UFOs rather than Computer Science.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Dragons do exist; here's some proof for all you non-believers:

91Gxa02.gif

You gave me a good laugh irl with that one, my dude.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
I still believe they exist irl, they just hide from most humans, I know I've seen one irl and survived, if only I could've gotten camera footage of it, but hey if anyone is curious, just look up online of images of dragons caught on film, I've checked and there seems to be many times someone caught something on film.

So what drugs were you on at the time? Sleep deprivation is also a good one.

Akartoshi

you have been booped by the web potater foxxo
Same. One time I killed a dragon. Yesterday I rode a unicorn. Today, I'm finding bigfoot. All of these things exist because they are on google. 11/10

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Same. One time I killed a dragon. Yesterday I rode a unicorn. Today, I'm finding bigfoot. All of these things exist because they are on google. 11/10
Mate, you're such a scrub.

Try riding a triceratops into battle with Jesus as your sideman, having double chainsaws for hands.

Oh, and your Grue wife called. She's pissed you haven't been home for over two days. Though considering how she looks, I am not surprised.. xD