• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I love Katamari

Dragonrider1227

Anyone else play this? I'm telling you, this game is somehow the most addictive thing ever. I just can't stop playing it. It's proof once more that smetimes the simplest concepts in video games can be the best. That and all the cousins and presents to find give this game a LOT of replay value

Landis

Cuddley Attorney
This game is pure greatness. I have went through my Katamari phase indeed.

foreverwhiteknight

Floppy Disks!
haha I have Katamari Damacy.. its fun but can get so frustrating at times, especially trying to unlock the unlimited levels >.<

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Unfortunately, it never reached Australian shores, so I have no clue what it's like playing it.

What platforms are it for anyway?

Span_Wolf

Toraneko said:
Unfortunately, it never reached Australian shores, so I have no clue what it's like playing it.

What platforms are it for anyway?
First two titles were on PS2 and the last was on PSP.

thelonelydragon

Wheeeeee!
I love both the games (never played the PSP one). And all the music were amazingly catchy.

Europe was deprived of the first KD game. D: Luckily i did got both imported :3

One of the best games i ever played on my PS2 for sure! Best music still goes for me to the original. That OST was just awesome and went perfectly with the style of the game.

TORA

Banned
Banned
I know when I go to the Prancing Skiltaire, someone is playing Katamari Damacy some point in the night.

Span_Wolf

TORA said:
I know when I go to the Prancing Skiltaire, someone is playing Katamari Damacy some point in the night.
QFT.