• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I love the new millinium: 2009

MichaelFoster

Occasionally enjoys bass >3>
What's the best and/or most important thing to come out of this year? Obama? Michael Jackson? The Snuggie?

Viva

Now with 90% more of 90% less
MJ baybay ♥

Viva

Viva

Or Tiger Woody's sexcapade

Viva

Or michael phelps' pot or the retarded government bailouts

Plantar

Soaked In Sin
The global warming/climate change conferences at Copenhagen.
Was that where they had all of the semi-popular artists do that cover of Beds Are Burning by Midnight Oil? Because, I have that song on my mp3 player. :)

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Was that where they had all of the semi-popular artists do that cover of Beds Are Burning by Midnight Oil? Because, I have that song on my mp3 player. :)
Naw, the Copenhagen conference was where all the important people in the world went golfing.

MichaelFoster

Occasionally enjoys bass >3>
All the furry sites crashing. WTF! 2012: the movie. Lady Gaga's wardrobe. 2008, being full of athletic achievements and celebrity breakdowns, made 2009 just look white-trash! Plus, since the sequal to the decent first movie and emo-making books of Twilight sucked!, 2008 just seems superior.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Gotta love what 9/11 can do to split a nation.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Two words: Dog Snuggies

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!
I'm pretty sure the original Snuggie was introduced before this year. Now the Snuggie CULT...

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Uh.... no. That song's awesome in the extreme, but it was also awesome when I was in high school...

...20 years ago.

Plantar

Soaked In Sin
Uh.... no. That song's awesome in the extreme, but it was also awesome when I was in high school...

...20 years ago.
I think it was awesome this time around too. People sang in it, and I actually knew who a few of them were! :D

Xx WoLF

The number of celebs deaths this year was amazing...