• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I made an account just to get this question answered. (NSFW)

PaintedMew

This question is now answered. No further investigation is required.

Ok so, i've been looking all over the internet for this specific text based choose your own adventure game, and i've resorted to this place for the answer. All I know of this game is that the host is green-blueish tinted cat AI who's friendly. The game has a good sense of comedy in my opinion and does have some extremes to it. All I remember from it is that distinct cat AI. Here's a recreation of said AI from what I can remember.
New_Piskel.png

If anyone can tell me the name of this specific game, you'll have my eternal gratitude.

Last edited:

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
Ok so, i've been looking all over the internet for this specific text based choose your own adventure game, and i've resorted to this place for the answer. All I know of this game is that the host is green-blueish tinted cat AI who's friendly. The game has a good sense of comedy in my opinion and does have some extremes to it. All I remember from it is that distinct cat AI. Here's a recreation of said AI from what I can remember.
New_Piskel.png

If anyone can tell me the name of this specific game, you'll have my eternal gratitude.
Was it a foreign game or made completely in english?

redhusky

I've been looking for litetal DAYS man. You have no idea how grateful I am right now lmfao

You win a cookie :3
Aw hellz yea!~ COOKIE!~ I hope it's an Oreo cookie because those are my favorite! Also those white chocolate macadamia nuts ones they sell at Subway!
This does actually look interesting. I think I'll try this out later.
latest

PaintedMew

Aw hellz yea!~ COOKIE!~ I hope it's an Oreo cookie because those are my favorite! Also those white chocolate macadamia nuts ones they sell at Subway!
This does actually look interesting. I think I'll try this out later.
latest

OMG SAME I LOVE WHITE MACHADAMIA NUT COOKIES

Also yeah man it's fun as fuck and has a lotta charm. I regret not bookmarking it. Not makin that same mistake twice ;^^

redhusky

OMG SAME I LOVE WHITE MACHADAMIA NUT COOKIES

Also yeah man it's fun as fuck and has a lotta charm. I regret not bookmarking it. Not makin that same mistake twice ;^^
Same and If you are on Firefox make sure to occasionally back up you're data like bookmarks, as well. I they make a bad update you can lose it all!