• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I may be going to prison soon, for a short while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul'o'fox

amica mea Musica
It will be on aggravated assault charges. I found out my friend was being sexually abused by her grandad, the police know this and they are gathering evidence before they take him in. Anyway, I am not a fan of pedophiles and I will not tolerate them doing bad things to friends. I know where he works and I am going to go there and kick his balls in so he can never use them again.
So if this ever happened to any of your friends, what would you do? Has anything like this ever happened to you or your friends before?

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
It will be on aggravated assault charges. I found out my friend was being sexually abused by her grandad, the police know this and they are gathering evidence before they take him in. Anyway, I am not a fan of pedophiles and I will not tolerate them doing bad things to friends. I know where he works and I am going to go there and kick his balls in so he can never use them again.
So if this ever happened to any of your friends, what would you do? Has anything like this ever happened to you or your friends before?

dont do it... the cops will get him, there is no reason for you to get your hands dirty on him >__>

Paul'o'fox

amica mea Musica
I know, you're right but I still think he deserves more than that. You should have seen how hurt my friend was :'(

Neuron

Trust me dude, I know someone who can't be convicted for what he's done to someone I'm very close to when she was little because it's been too long to report it. As much as I'd love to shoot him in the ugly face for what he has done to abuse someone I love very much, sometimes you have to let go. And at least the guy that abused your friend will be caught. It isn't worth getting in trouble over and prison is not a place you want to go. Leave prison for him, the people there won't treat him kindly.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
Uh... yeah. Don't do that. Apart from senselessly giving yourself a criminal record which could potentially fuck you for life if you do enough damage to him, it might fuck up the case against him. It's kind of hard for a jury not to feel a little bad for an old dude who's been kicked in the balls, no matter what he's done.

EDIT: If you were to kick him in the balls though, you shouldn't have posted about it on the internet first. Really nothing good could come of that.

Last edited:

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.
Wait until after his case at least. Acting on impulse, especially anger, is rarely a good thing.

Xegras

Peerat
Drug dealing Buddhist super ninja POWER GOOOOOOOOO

Corto

Hey look now you admitted to it being premeditated. Good luck being raped to death in prison.

Don't do this. It's a dumb ass idea. There's a reason cops exist, let them do their job. You are not the friggin Batman. And there's also the chance of you getting your ass kicked, and then also sent to prison.

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!
If you're really hell-bent on doing this and going to prison, at least make it count. Torture the fucker.

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Hey look now you admitted to it being premeditated. Good luck being raped to death in prison.

Don't do this. It's a dumb ass idea. There's a reason cops exist, let them do their job. You are not the friggin Batman. And there's also the chance of you getting your ass kicked, and then also sent to prison.

Balls to that.

Ignore Corto and all these other people telling you not to do it. They are obviously trolls. If you're dumb enough to do it, then on you go and have fun.

Rinz

Lather, Rinz, Repeat
If you just let the inmates know he's a child molestor, they'll probably kill him anyway.

L

LizardKing

Why are you kicking his balls in when his dick will still work? You are silly.

Aleu

Deuces
Haaang on. Is your friend even under the age of consent?

Just because he just found out about it doesn't mean it only just happened.

That's assuming Paulo knows exactly what a pedophile is and this not being an incident where the person is over the age of consent and the incident was recent.

Fay V

Lost to this world
we all get angry, we all get red eyed demon possessed pissed sometimes, but premeditated assault doesn't make you cool or some badass hero. If you go through with this you're an idiot giving yourself a criminal record and fucking up whatever is left of your life. It's not noble to go wound someone for honor, it's just you being stupid and ineffective. It's particularly disgraceful when it isn't even a heat of the moment thing, but thought out beforehand.

If you want to help then go to the police and give them info so the charges will stick and the guy goes to prison, where he will either be shanked or put under protection because prisoners can't stand Pedos...and neither can guards so he'll probably be left alone a little too long...

If you don't have any useful information then go to your friend and be nice. Kicking someone in the balls does not soothe a soul, but being a good friend and showing her that you're there for her emotionally will help.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Let the prisoners beat him for you.

Don't to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.