• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I may be going to prison soon, for a short while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkodav

Dad****er
arent you like 5 years old or something
how the fuck you gonna go to prison

stab him and tell the cops you have a troubled childhood
you will get off scot-free

Volkodav

Dad****er
I still find those wrong.
:T how is what I said an illegal activity
fighting is an illegal activity?

I remmeber the thread a while backa bout a guy going around stabbing dogs because he aggravated them while walking by

i am also not responsible for op's activities.

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
Y'know, where everyone chimes in that hyoomans should be beat to death with a lead pipe?

Also I point out these people are piss out the ass retarded because they never will do anything. They are armchair police and desk chair activist. They bitch and baw and threaten and never do anything. They just damn their own cause.

:T how is what I said an illegal activity
fighting is an illegal activity?

I remmeber the thread a while backa bout a guy going around stabbing dogs because he aggravated them while walking by

i am also not responsible for op's activities.

That is wrong. BUT saying you are going to kill, harm, maim or otherwise "fuck him up" it accomplishes nothing and makes you look bad. As much as I DONT like it all you can do is sit back and rub your tits and HOPE that reporting them is what it will take to get it done.

Last edited:

Volkodav

Dad****er
That is wrong. BUT saying you are going to kill, harm, maim or otherwise "fuck him up" it accomplishes nothing and makes you look bad. As much as I DONT like it all you can do is sit back and rub your tits and HOPE that reporting them is what it will take to get it done.
I never said I was going to kill anybody. Though I agree and I hope OP lets the cops do shit

OssumPawesome

Ossumest Possumest
Also I point out these people are piss out the ass retarded because they never will do anything. They are armchair police and desk chair activist. They bitch and baw and threaten and never do anything. They just damn their own cause.

Some people are brave enough to smear feces on a memorial.

You will be missed, Tashkent.

Antonin Scalia

Another Great Post
If you assault him you will probably be charged in the 1st degree (premeditated) and go to whatever county jail you have for a few weeks/months and also pay a couple thousand dollar fine. So go for it. :p Yeah!

VoidBat

This is not the time to play The Punisher.
Wash away this silly idea from your brain and let the police handle the situation.

Falux

I'd say to not do it, pedophiles are locked up for a good amount of time. He'll get what is coming to him.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
If you're going to get revenge on someone, do it in a way where you won't get caught. Hint: posting on the Internet that you intend to get revenge is not the way to go!

IMO, penalties for sex crimes are too lenient. Those sick bastards have the highest odds of becoming a repeat offender when compared to any other type of criminal. Anyone guilty of violent rape or child molestation should be locked away for life.

I'd say to not do it, pedophiles are locked up for a good amount of time. He'll get what is coming to him.
Are you kidding? A friend of mine had a 3 year old daughter who was raped by her then-husband. DNA evidence and everything, this guy couldn't be more guilty. What was his punishment?

2 years in prison, but only served 1 of those years b/c of "good behavior." And yeah, he ended up back in jail but only because he crossed state lines during his parole in an attempt to kill my friend. He's still in jail for that. Sentence: 5 years, but only because they caught him with evidence that he was involved in a conspiracy to commit murder.

Last edited:

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Not likely. Pedophiles are kept away from the majority of prisoners.

They are kept with the sex offenders, and even they hate peadophiles. Most of them leave prison in a body bag.

Folgrimeo

This Finding Nemo quote seems appropriate:
"If this is some kind of practical joke, it's not funny, and I know funny! I'm a clownfish!"

Falux

Well, I take what I said back. I don't know too much of the justice system but I know it is corrupt. Should have assumed better.

Still, OP, don't do anything.

dinosaurdammit

White Devil

LIES because my step dad wasnt in jail but like 5 years. For what he did to my sister, myself, and my brother it should have been way longer. Also in jail they get in AG SEG as in they are in their own little world away from everyone else.

Xenke

I think there's a lot being assumed in this thread.

Esp. the assumption that all justice systems are created and operate equally.

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
What's more important; getting your friend's grandfather incarcerated, or unleashing your rage? Because there is a VERY good chance that you'll fuck up the case against your friend's grandfather if you beat his ass. I've been in her place (I was 3), but it was a friend's dad, not a family member. And I will say with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that I would rather see the fucker in prison. The best thing you can do is be there for your friend emotionally and offer her a place of safety if she needs it. Let the inmates handle the beat-down. They don't tolerate pedos.

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
I think there's a lot being assumed in this thread.

Esp. the assumption that all justice systems are created and operate equally.

I'd say the biggest assumption is that he isn't just lying his ass off.

Status
Not open for further replies.