• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I may be going to prison soon, for a short while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuron

I'm also a little confused because it sounds like this is going down after she's over the age of consent and in my experiences if you wait too long to report something like that then they can't really do anything about. Unless the person I know who's been molested is making up excuses to not report it but I doubt that, I think when she fully realized what had really gone down on that day (it was not hide and seek of the normal variety :C) she tried to and they told her after a certain amount of time no evidence = no conviction unless he does it again.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
OP totally just fled this thread like it was on fire.

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
True.

Still, assuming he is telling the truth is called "trusting", while assuming NZ = US/UK/etc is called "foolish".

Although, I'm sure some would say that both qualify as foolish.

I'm judging hy his posting history, where even though he is a kid, he was hardcore drug dealer, he's about to become a sensei, plus all the other very obvious lies he's spouted since he joined.

I honestly couldn't/wouldn't trust a single thing he ever claims.

Rotsala

homosexual agenda
If you were a normal man I would advise against it, but since you are clearly Bruce Willis I say go for it

Vega

Seeing how the OP is from New Zealand, he might actually get away with assaulting the alleged pedophile. I still advise against assaulting the man though, let New Zealand justice take it's course. Oh well, these words fall on blind eyes as I suspect the OP already did the deed and is in jail probably.

Mayfurr

Mostly Harmless
Seeing how the OP is from New Zealand, he might actually get away with assaulting the alleged pedophile.

I'm from New Zealand - hell, according to his profile I'm practically in the same region - and I don't think he'd get away with it. Especially with posting on a goddamn public forum what he was thinking. /facepalm

Last edited:

Xegras

Peerat
Did he do it?Paul all you need to do is call your past life fox self and use his powers to fight off the bad men. Don't forget to use your advanced ninja training. >_> Pauls so badass....

Vega

I'm from New Zealand - hell, according to his profile I'm practically in the same region - and I don't think he'd get away with it. Especially with posting on a goddamn public forum what he was thinking. /facepalm
You mean New Zealand isn't the type of place that would be lenient toward people that assault pedophiles? Ok, guess he won't get away with it.

Mayfurr

Mostly Harmless
You mean New Zealand isn't the type of place that would be lenient toward people that assault pedophiles?

It would be a clear case of pre-meditated assault, even it the target had been convicted of child-molesting.

thewall

Crazy Awesome
Dude, let the law kick him in the balls for you. Taking action yourself will only ruin the case against him.

L

LizardKing

"Hmm, our Internet connection is being cut off. I wonder what badass story I could come up with to explain my absence to the forum"

Schwimmwagen

"Hmm, our Internet connection is being cut off. I wonder what badass story I could come up with to explain my absence to the forum"

The fact that he's telling us he's going to kick an old man in the nuts to try and look like a badass just makes it worse.

Volkodav

Dad****er
The fact that he's telling us he's going to kick an old man in the nuts to try and look like a badass just makes it worse.
He never said that's why he wanted to do it. He wanted to do it because the old man is a worthless piece of dog shit

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Assaulting the geriatric pedophile will net you a couple days plus a fine; no big deal. Anything more serious is not recommended.

Schwimmwagen

He never said that's why he wanted to do it. He wanted to do it because the old man is a worthless piece of dog shit

I'm not saying that's what he said he'd do it for, I'm just saying that because of Paul's repuation for being full of shit to try and look badass, this could fit right in. If it's true, that sucks ass, but everything relevant to it being a real case has already been said

Xenke

I'm judging hy his posting history, where even though he is a kid, he was hardcore drug dealer, he's about to become a sensei, plus all the other very obvious lies he's spouted since he joined.

I honestly couldn't/wouldn't trust a single thing he ever claims.

Eh.

I'm just a trusting person, I guess. I'm willing to believe to a degree that this guy exists, and to a lesser degree that what Paulo says happened has happened (at least in some permutation), but everything beyond that is ITG.

Probably too trusting, but the fact of the matter is the proving or disproving his statements is more of a chore than anyone is going to bother with.

Iudicium_86

Just another artist
Such brutish and unsophisticated course of action. If it were me in that sort of position, the old fogey would get into an "accident" and would very clearly look like an accident without foul play. Or if I was seriously pissed, it would look like a break-in and armed robbery so they'd suspect some street thug.

If any punishment is worth delivering, at least be professional about it. Much more likely to get away with it.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Dumbest idea ever.

Call the cops and stop trying to be a badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.