• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I May Have Messed Up (All Good Now, no Worries ^^)

Gazer_Da_Wolf

Heya guys! So I never used Fur Affinity that much but as my 18th birthday is approaching I've decided to look at the artist on this platform as I've heard good things from them.

I can say I love lots of the artist on here! The are some amazing ones on this platform.

So the reason I'm making this thread is because I'm worried I may have messed up badly, it may be nothing but my anxiety is running high so I resorted to this for confort or confimation.

Me and 2 of my friends all want to get a NSFW for after my birthday! My friends told me of a good artist, so I checked them out and loved what I saw! I only saw SFW because my accounts age is 17, but I knew he was the artist we was looking for. So I messaged the artist saying I like to attempt to commission a NSFW from them AFTER my birthday if they're open and also asking if what me and my friends want within the NSFW possible for him to do. I didn't actually send the description what I made for the NSFW to him as I said with the note "I won't write it down within this note though. As I understand that it may be a little uneasy that I'm under 18..." Also, I did specify that I've only seen his SFW for the same reasons above and that I was 17 because it's public infomation on my account so the was no point trying to hide it.

That's pretty much all you need to know about the note.

I'm now worried that what I've done is bad and if I should've just waited until 18 thought this wasn't even me asking for an NSFW beofore 18, I still feel like it maybe something bad what I've done. My anxiety is running high as I gave in and sent a note just saying I shouldn't have asked before 18 and sorry for using up his time.

he also haven't reply to either of the notes, and I know this is more likely my anxiety running high again and he's probably just haven't been on but it's fueled the thoughts in my head that I messed up with this situation.

I've come to you guys in the forums for help to put my mind at ease or to confirm my worries, I want to know if I'm just over thinking this and it's mostly my anxiety speaking or if I've legit done something bad. This may be a very stupid question and obvious but my anxiety has clouded my mind to help me think stright at the moment.

All your comments are appricated, thanks in advance.

Pompadork

Leche
oh my gosh this is such an innocent post bless you

I think you're ok and hopefully he will understand! Obviously you were just really excited to be of age to commission a NSFW piece and while I personally think it may have been best to have waited when you were 18 and able to commission him I wouldnt worry about it! Hopefully he will understand that you were just really excited!

He might not have replied yet because hes been busy or hasnt seen it in his inbox yet so dont worry yourself too much! Not everyone is able to be online or check their messages frequently so worst case scenario I'm sure he just isnt looking at anyof his messages right now.

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
It’s possible the artist is ignoring your note for the time being simply because they would be the one who got in trouble, but it’s more likely they’re just busy and haven’t gotten around to it. Honestly I highly doubt anything could ever come of it regardless. No one exchanged explicit material, and the context was very clearly “when I turn 18 which is very soon.” It’s kinda like a 20-year-old planning their 21st birthday and picking out their alcohol ahead of time. It’s fine as long as they don’t receive it early.

Gazer_Da_Wolf

oh my gosh this is such an innocent post bless you

I think you're ok and hopefully he will understand! Obviously you were just really excited to be of age to commission a NSFW piece and while I personally think it may have been best to have waited when you were 18 and able to commission him I wouldnt worry about it! Hopefully he will understand that you were just really excited!

He might not have replied yet because hes been busy or hasnt seen it in his inbox yet so dont worry yourself too much! Not everyone is able to be online or check their messages frequently so worst case scenario I'm sure he just isnt looking at anyof his messages right now.
Alright, thank you for clearing that up for me! I now wish I waited until 18 to send, but as you said, I was just really excited.

Haha, I worry to much about thing like this, but seeing you comment really has helped me put my mind at ease, thank you!
It’s possible the artist is ignoring your note for the time being simply because they would be the one who got in trouble, but it’s more likely they’re just busy and haven’t gotten around to it. Honestly I highly doubt anything could ever come of it regardless. No one exchanged explicit material, and the context was very clearly “when I turn 18 which is very soon.” It’s kinda like a 20-year-old planning their 21st birthday and picking out their alcohol ahead of time. It’s fine as long as they don’t receive it early.
Yeah... If he's ignoring my comment or just hasn't seen it I can't really be mad or anything as I understand both of the reasons behind them, though as you said it's more likily because they're busy. Haha, that's actually a very good way to put it.

Thank you for your comment! It's helped put my mind at ease