• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I need a fursuit head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
Well I aint got alot of samples to show ya but this one.

But I could use the practice so it wouldn't cost no more than 100 bucks for me to make it.

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
Oh wow, and that is a nice fursuit head. How is it to see out of?

You know, you'd be shocked how good I can see in that thing. 'Corse it's not out of the eyes, You look out of the mouth on that one, but still terrific vision. I got more side to side eye sight than most fursuiters could ever dream of. And it's comfy to wear. So soft and incredibly light weight for as big as it looks.

Eye to eye vision was impossible with that mask. The one I've been commissioned to do will have usable eyes 3D however.

It's not finished but I can show you work in progresses.

Steel_Wolf

Ziggy Fawkes Steelwolf
You know, you'd be shocked how good I can see in that thing. 'Corse it's not out of the eyes, You look out of the mouth on that one, but still terrific vision. I got more side to side eye sight than most fursuiters could ever dream of. And it's comfy to wear. So soft and incredibly light weight for as big as it looks.

Eye to eye vision was impossible with that mask. The one I've been commissioned to do will have usable eyes 3D however.

It's not finished but I can show you work in progresses.

Yeah I wouldn't want 3D eyes, they freak me out a bit. But I would like to see out of my fursuit head's eyes would you be able to do that?

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
Yeah I wouldn't want 3D eyes, they freak me out a bit. But I would like to see out of my fursuit head's eyes would you be able to do that?

Sure! That's easy to do.

You're also not the only one freaked out by 3D eyes. My boyfriend hates 'em.

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
Would you be able to do some fake grey hair (mostly I'm just asking)

What? Like a wig?

I use a layering technique with long pile fur to make a wig illusion. Like this.

I'm not overly good at working with wigs, but if you request one I can see what I can do.

Steel_Wolf

Ziggy Fawkes Steelwolf
What? Like a wig?

I use a layering technique with long pile fur to make a wig illusion. Like this.

I'm not overly good at working with wigs, but if you request one I can see what I can do.

Well my fursona does have one, but I would never be able to get the hair right. So no wig is fine. Umm how long would it take you to make it? Like a rough estimate

Also would the jaw move?

Last edited:

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
I charge more for moving jaw, but it's only 20 bucks more. And it'd only take me a few weeks.

I can't promise the hair will look professional quality, but I'll try my damnedest to make it look correct. I don't send things off until they look right.

Steel_Wolf

Ziggy Fawkes Steelwolf
I charge more for moving jaw, but it's only 20 bucks more. And it'd only take me a few weeks.

I can't promise the hair will look professional quality, but I'll try my damnedest to make it look correct. I don't send things off until they look right.

It may take me longer to get $120 right away so I will be justing money aside

BlauShep

Pete Townshend's Dog
I only have one good fursuit head finished at the moment, and no good pictures of it... But I'm in desperate need of money, and if you haven't made your final decision, I can have pictures of it very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.