• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I need a Picture for my Profile

Patricius

So after i got my RefSheet a few weeks ago, i now need a Profilpic. So basically just a simple Headshot or Bust in the range from 10$-25$. Will pay in Paypal. If anyone is interessted, please just leave a quick message with some Examples.

UnknownAnimal

interested I did for 25 -depending on the details - my gallery Artwork Gallery for Unknownanimal237 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
feel free ask for more info via note to my FA
regards.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com ( check out my portfolio for more sample styles )

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, for 25$ I can make you a Headshot or a half body chibi, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

clawstarz

Anthro Artist
So after i got my RefSheet a few weeks ago, i now need a Profilpic. So basically just a simple Headshot or Bust in the range from 10$-25$. Will pay in Paypal. If anyone is interessted, please just leave a quick message with some Examples.

Hi! I'll be interested in your offer! I have examples here:

Headshots- $25
Busts- $32

More in my gallery!

Alma-Abyss

The Caring One
Hello there! I'm interested in doing your request if you're still looking! I can offer headshots for 15 dollars with an additional extra of 5 dollars if including in another character.

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom