• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
open
ok so I have currently two characters that I NEED ref sheets for, as of right now they are just descriptions and I can't find anyone willing to to do a simple ref sheet like the sample shown below. (Note you must do NSFW simply because I don't like the Barbie effect simply because it fucks with my OCD)

This is a Request as I currently have no money or job (no one commissions writers anymore) so please keep that in mind and if you don't want to do it for free I understand. If you are interested however I would greatly appreciate it. (The two females are a dragoness and a zebra named Miku and Rose)

If need be I'll trade a story for the art, the story is tailored by you even down to the OCs. (Note I have Parkinson's and slight brain damage to a head injury from my previous job so it will take me a few and the quality WON'T be Novel or Novela quality as I don't have the capacity to write like that.

If the IMG above doesn't work here is the link;
drive.google.com: File_000.jpeg

Character Info:

Zebra:

Name: Mika

Hair: Classic Black and white Mohawk mane.

Anthro

Body Type: Curvy but not fat.

Accessories: None

Eyes: brown

Overall attitude: regal and kind

Dragoness;

Name: Miku

Hair: long and black with red front and swooped front bang.

Anthro

Body type: Curvy yet muscular (not overly built)

Accessories eyebrow piercing and gauges.

Eyes: Red

Overall Attitude: Tsundere

Color: Whatever ascetically matches her hair.

Oh and I'd like her hair to be styled like blazikens.

Doe;

Name: Tera

Hair: None

Anthro or Feral: Anthro

Body Type: Small and slender with muscle.

Accessories: nose ring and gauges.

Eyes: brown

Overall attitude: Shy and cutsie.

Last edited:

MissNook

You should add some informations and the sample of ref sheet you talked about but I can't see anywhere. The more info you'll tell, the more likely you can find someone that can do what you want.

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
You should add some informations and the sample of ref sheet you talked about but I can't see anywhere. The more info you'll tell, the more likely you can find someone that can do what you want.
Ok I updated it so it is much better now?

CreatureOfHabit

Just Another Artist™
Hey! I got your PM. If this is the sort of thing you need done, I can do it. If you specifically want it done digitally (as opposed to traditionally), it may take me a little longer, but I can at the very least get you some anatomically detailed linework for your reference sheets. No need to trade a story for it; it would be something for me to do while I shake off this damned head cold, LOL.