• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

i need friends

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Hi

Hyperflareman

Ever Caring Dragon Uncle
My door is open too for the most part, even if I have work here in about two hours.

Voden

This goes for everyone. I'm no therapist, but recently overcoming my own depression and getting my life on track has been hugely inspirational to helping others.

Don't give up!

Hyperflareman

Ever Caring Dragon Uncle
This goes for everyone. I'm no therapist, but recently overcoming my own depression and getting my life on track has been hugely inspirational to helping others.

Don't give up!
I'm on my way to fixing up my life. Anxiety and stress still run rampant, but I keep movin' forward. It does help knowing others are willing to help though.

Voden

I'm on my way to fixing up my life. Anxiety and stress still run rampant, but I keep movin' forward. It does help knowing others are willing to help though.
Always. It helps to be able to vent to others to be understood and without judgment. I excel in both of those so I'm always open to others who need someone to speak too.

Voden

I'm not trying to be mean here but what would listening do?
Listening to someone is different than hearing what they are saying.

It's more of a platform to speak your mind, talk about whatever it is you want to talk about without judgment or repercussions. Being unhappy can often be described as the world your seeing is constantly dark, disappointing, judging eyes all the time regardless of what you do.

I simply want to be that bit of light in a dark world. You aren't alone and you can find happiness.

§AnimeDestroyer22§

Banned
Banned
Listening to someone is different than hearing what they are saying.

It's more of a platform to speak your mind, talk about whatever it is you want to talk about without judgment or repercussions. Being unhappy can often be described as the world your seeing is constantly dark, disappointing, judging eyes all the time regardless of what you do.

I simply want to be that bit of light in a dark world. You aren't alone and you can find happiness.
I definitely do appreciate you trying to be a bit of light in this dark world but the matter of fact is my problems can't be solved. And even if they get solved new ones appear. Happiness is temporary and pain is forever. That's what i've experienced throughout my life. Happiness comes and goes and pain is always there.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I definitely do appreciate you trying to be a bit of light in this dark world but the matter of fact is my problems can't be solved. And even if they get solved new ones appear. Happiness is temporary and pain is forever. That's what i've experienced throughout my life. Happiness comes and goes and pain is always there.

I'm glad to report you're wrong, and I hope you see that for yourself someday. <hugs>