• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I need guy advice...

Spatel

Let's all not judge Fay, alright?

If the rest of you were female, you'd be showing those foxtits to that hot boy that has a crush on you on halloween too. I know I sure as hell would.

Fay V

Lost to this world
FAY, it's halloween, you've probably had a fun day with that same dude, too. c:

Progress update ploxie

we didn't actually see each other today. He was tied up in the darkroom and I was writing a paper. We hung out last friday after he got back from a date, so there you go :p

Ariosto

we didn't actually see each other today. He was tied up in the darkroom and I was writing a paper. We hung out last friday after he got back from a date, so there you go :p

*Pleasant laugh* That's golden rom-com material, one of those things you tell to friends when you have your "10 years later" meeting.

footfoe

Beware of Molesters
Tell him your madly inlove with him. That always seemed to work for me XD.... oh wait no it didn't. I say go for it.

Threaten to kill yourself. If he loves you, he will talk you out of it. If he doesn't, you weren't actually going to go through with it anyways. Then leave a pumpkin on his doorstep with a knife sticking in it and a note that says "you". You get your frustration across, and in the end, no harm done.

I've read about furries doing variations of this, so there you go. Otherwise, I'd say just to talk to him. But that's boring, and you can't blog/whine about all the drama afterwards.
That doesn't work if they're pro-suicide.

Let's all not judge Fay, alright?

If the rest of you were female, you'd be showing those foxtits to that hot boy that has a crush on you on halloween too. I know I sure as hell would.
I certainly would.

Fay V

Lost to this world
*Pleasant laugh* That's golden rom-com material, one of those things you tell to friends when you have your "10 years later" meeting.
Yeah, or just one of those nonevents. It all depends on if we do end up together. Oh well.

Awwww~ :p

hnnng- D:
Haha yeah it was one of those moments like "oh...well there's the answer then" oh well, I wish him well. I honestly do like hanging out with him, and it's not awkweird if he's dating someone else. I was never like head over heels infatuated.

Recel

Mamma Yeena
Haha yeah it was one of those moments like "oh...well there's the answer then" oh well, I wish him well. I honestly do like hanging out with him, and it's not awkweird if he's dating someone else. I was never like head over heels infatuated.

Well, you have your anwser, you still have a good friend to hang around with and you didnt get into any akward conversation to find it out! Its a win-win.
And you still have all the time in the world to find that special person you will love.

Fay V

Lost to this world
Well, you have your anwser, you still have a good friend to hang around with and you didnt get into any akward conversation to find it out! Its a win-win.
And you still have all the time in the world to find that special person you will love.

Still holding out for David Tennant...

Tis a pity though, this friend wears a kilt.

Fay V

Lost to this world
But does he wears it like a true scotsman? With nothing under? :V
Sometimes :3c We tease him about it cause there's certain ways you have to sit and stand when wearing a skirt, and it's funny to see a guy do it.

David Tennant belongs to us all, like the rainbow or a glorious sunrise.
:( but I wants him...and if he turns out to be gay them I'm going to give up on this gender.

Qoph

omurr
:( but I wants him...and if he turns out to be gay them I'm going to give up on this gender.

i thought you liked girls anyways, also yes come join all the gay people.

also also maybe now people will want to hear about the guy i'm seeing on and off :v

Fay V

Lost to this world
i thought you liked girls anyways, also yes come join all the gay people.

also also maybe now people will want to hear about the guy i'm seeing on and off :v
Nah I'm pretty straight, I'm just cool with joking around.

Now tell me aaaaall about this guy of yours

I'm so looking forward to the time Fay makes a thread for girl advice. :V
So guys, there's this girl on a forum that's awesome and quotes poetry at me. Wat do?

Ariosto

So guys, there's this girl on a forum that's awesome and quotes poetry at me. Wat do?

Tell her she has good taste regardless of whatever she throws at you. Moderately, though, just so it doesn't seem you're teasing her or actually responding to her advances.

Schwimmwagen

Show her your man bits.
(Man, this whole thing with Fay is moving really fast!)

Of course, I kid tastelessly. It does suck to hear that the guy you liked is taken, it's a pain in the arse when that happens. But at least you got a good friend out of it! :>

Qoph

omurr
i dont think people want to hear about me, fay's the one people love and i'm the big mean mainsite guy :p

Fay V

Lost to this world
Show her your man bits.
(Man, this whole thing with Fay is moving really fast!)

Of course, I kid tastelessly. It does suck to hear that the guy you liked is taken, it's a pain in the arse when that happens. But at least you got a good friend out of it! :>
Yeah I'm happy with how it turned out. Having a beau would be nice, and I always get giddy thinking someone might actually like me, but I've had the worst damn luck with guys lately that I'm just happy to have a new friend :3

i dont think people want to hear about me, fay's the one people love and i'm the big mean mainsite guy :p
Come now, let them get to know you. :3 Is he cute?

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Out of interest, was it you that tied him up in the darkroom?

Enquiring minds and all that. We're internet people, so we have to go through that whole romance/love thing vicariously through more successful people.

Qoph

omurr
fay youre cute but i like guys more so yeah

and as for the guy i'm seeing, we haven't been able to get together for a while because he isn't on campus, but yeah he's cute :3

Fay V

Lost to this world
Out of interest, was it you that tied him up in the darkroom?

Enquiring minds and all that. We're internet people, so we have to go through that whole romance/love thing vicariously through more successful people.
I was unaware of this, he did call me after to inform me that I was missing out on awesome Bones episodes. (we started to hang out when I introduced him to the show bones)

fay youre cute but i like guys more so yeah

and as for the guy i'm seeing, we haven't been able to get together for a while because he isn't on campus, but yeah he's cute :3
Well yay for cute guys. Best of luck.
WORMIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
this is by far my favorite advice.